Guided tour Bruges including Transfers from Zeebrugge
THE EASIEST, FASTEST AND CHEAPEST WAY TO GET INTO THE HISTORIC CENTER OF BRUGES INCLUDING GUIDED TOUR OF 2 HOURS
Bruges (Brugge) was founded in the 9th century by Vikings. It's a beautiful Belgium Medieval city. Bruges called 'the Venice of the North'. It is a World Heritage City and a centre of world gastronomy. It's a very unique place. Bruges is mysteriously medieval and cultural, cosmopolitan and artistic. It's always beautiful, in the summer time as well as in the winter time.
We provide a round trip shuttle service from your cruise ship to Bruges and back. The shuttles runs at regular intervals. The ride takes around half an hour.
This shuttle service is the most easiest and cheapest way to get into the historic center of Bruges. It will drop you at the official bus parking of Bruges at Bargeplein. Just a few minutes walk from the historic center. There your guide will be waiting for you (same place where shuttle will drop you/as wel as return meeting point).
Duration of the guided tour is 2 hours. After this time you will still have some free time to discover city on your own.
There are 2 tours during the day:
Start guided tour # 1: 10.30 AM (from Bargeplein, Bruges)
Start guided tour # 2: 11.30 AM (from Bargeplein, Bruges)
Please take shuttle at least 30 min before the start of the tour!
When a reservation is made, it is confirmed IMMEDIATELY. Once you have completed the booking, you’ll receive a confirmation voucher by email. You do not need to print your voucher - just present your e-voucher on your smartphone or tablet on the day of travel
- Available for everyone
- Choice of several departure times
- Excellent value for money
- Pick up & drop off from a centrally located meeting point
- Family friendly
- Schedule your travel time (=freedom!) @ Brugge : every 30 minutes there is a return shuttle from Brugge to Zeebrugge
- Online Guarantee: If our buses are fully booked, we guarantee a place for the people who have pre-booked online. So book your place in advance!
- Enjoy the beauty of Bruges at your own pace
- Easy booking, immediate confirmation, great service.
- Transport from Zeebrugge to Bruges and back (return option) or one way (single option)
- Guided tour in Bruges 2 hours
- Friendly, multilingual staff
- Immediate confirmation by email
- Entrance fees to the monuments
- This shuttle has limited capacity. So it might be wise to book sooner, rather than later!
- Our buses are not provided with a ramp. So it’s only possible to come along to Bruges when you can board the bus yourself and use a seat
- You don't have to choose your departure time upon booking. You are free to decide on the spot.
Itinerary from Zeebrugge to Bruges:
Our shuttle service starts from the disembarking moment of your ship. From then on we have a bus to Bruges at regular intervals, so you never have to wait more than 30 minutes. If your ship moors later than expected, we adapt to the schedule.
Return itinerary from Bruges to Zeebrugge:
We provide a shuttle bus back to Zeebrugge every 30 minutes:
- First bus back from Bruges to Zeebrugge: 04 hours before final cruise embarkation
- Last bus back from Bruges to Zeebrugge: 01 hour before final cruise embarkation
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during high season. You can book up to 2 days prior if there are still places available
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive confirmation voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity
Prices and availability
Guided tour at 10.30 AM from Bargeplein Bruges
Price per person. Guided tour in Bruges (2hours), free time in Bruges, roundtrip transfer from Zeebrugge cruise port.from € 49,00
You find our buses at a short walking distance from the port exit. The port authorities provide a FREE port shuttle from your ship to the exit. Easy and convenient!