Bruges Private Tour from Zeebrugge port
Known as the Venice of the North, Bruges is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe
The name of Bruges is believed to derive from the Old Norse bryggja, meaning landing stage or wharf, and Bruges' fortunes reached their zenith in the 13th and early 14th centuries, when the city was the most important trading center in northwestern Europe.
Things went downhill until the late 19th century, when Bruges once more came ‘back to life', ironically almost entirely due to Georges Rodenbach's novel "Bruges la Morte", which awakened international interest in what had become a sleepy backwater.
It was a justified motive that prompted UNESCO in 2000 to include the entire historical city centre on the World Heritage list.
The current city boundaries still coincide exactly with those of the medieval city centre, and the spaces and structures that were so typical of Bruges in the past have been preserved.
Walking along the maze of winding cobbled alleys and romantic canals, you imagine yourself to be in medieval times with your registered and licensed guide in English, French or Dutch languages.
- The Beguinage and Minnewater ("Lake of Love"):
- The Market Place and the Belfry:
- The House "Ter Beurze" (optional)
- The Kraanplaats ("crane place") (optional)
- The chocolate museum "Choco-Story" (optional)
- The Burg and City hall : medieval opulence
- The Basilica of the Holy Blood
- The Fish Market
- Registered and licenced guide/driver up to 10 hours
- Walking tour
- Pick up and drop off in Zeebrugge by private vehicle
- Entrance tickets
- Starting time and meeting point upon your request. Please advice upon reservation.
- Our certified guides propose a whirling variety of guided tours. And upon request a tailor-made visit.
- After your booking is completed you will receive confirmation voucher with all practical information on it (starting time, meeting point, emergency phone number, proof of payment etc)
- You can print your voucher or just present it on your smartphone or tablet on the day of travel
- Vehicle provided for this tour is metallic silver Dacia Logan MCV, for up to 3 (- 4) people with ample space for luggage, although not the "oldsmobile" type of car (head and leg room for the passengers)
- Languages available: English, French and Dutch
- For groups of more than 3-4 people please contact us for a quote email@example.com
- Cancellation for this specific tour:
- till 42 days before departure: €25
from the 41th till 30th day before departure: 10%
from the 29th till 15th day before departure: 50%
from the 14th till the 8th day before departure: 75%
as from 7 days before departure till the day of departure: 100%
Prices and availability
You can choose the departure time
Private tour for max. 4 persons
Price per group, not per person. Private tour for max. 4 personsfrom € 550,00