Berlin on Your Own - Round Trip Transportation from Warnemünde and Rostock Port
The Best of German capital in one day
Take our comfortable, air-conditioned round-trip transportation to Berlin and back from your cruise ship docking in the port of Rostock or Warnemünde.
Our bus departures are adjusted to each ship’s docking times and start promptly after your vessel’s arrival, returning with plenty of time to spare before its departure. Our expert team has been organizing tours and transportation from the port of Rostock and Warnemünde for nearly a decade. We have never missed a cruise ship’s departure and imparted our knowledge and enthusiasm for our unique and beautiful city to thousands of satisfied passengers!
Our hosts will greet you in front of your cruise ship as soon as it docks and show you to a comfortable, air-conditioned bus. After a relaxing, comfortable 3 to 3.5 hour journey through the picturesque flatlands of East Germany, you will arrive in Berlin.
The drop-off location in Berlin is in the West at the Charlottenburg Palace. From here you can take public transportation (approx. 30 minutes) to the city center. Our hosts on the spot will show you to the closest public transportation station or help you order a taxi.
Spend the next several hours any way you desire - visit some of the most important sights of Berlin such as the Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag and Holocaust Memorial; go on a shopping spree in the fashionable district of Kurfürstendamm; dine at some of Berlin's best restaurants or see some of children's most beloved locations such as the Berlin Zoo, Legoland or the German Museum of Technology. After approximately 5-5.5 hours of free time meet our hosts back at the Charlottenburg Palace or at a pre-arranged location in the city center and be whisked off in comfort back to your cruise ship.
- Full day transportation
- Berlin on your own tempo
- Pick up/drop off in port
- Our expert team has been organising these tours for nearly a decade
- We have never missed a cruise ship’s departure and imparted our knowledge and enthusiasm for our unique and beautiful city to thousands of satisfied passengers
- Modern, air-conditioned bus for the transfer from the port to Berlin and back
- Drop-off at Charlottenburg Castle in Berlin. Pick up either back at the castle or in the city center
- Guided tour
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Please bring some change in EUR for toilet stops, beverages and for lunch.
- Your bus driver may not speak English, in case of any questions please call our emergency number (it will be indicated on your confirmation voucher)
- Our bus unfortunately will not be able to wait for you if you are late and do not contact us. In such cases we will not be able to provide a refund
- The route of the tour and time spent in Berlin is subject to ship’s docking times, traffic, special events and any other circumstances out of our control. Please note we will not be able to provide a refund if the touring time has to be shortened because of any of the above
- Journey from the port to Berlin: 3 to 3.5 hours
- Journey back from Berlin to the port: 3 to 3.5 hours
- Free time in Berlin: approximately 5 to 6 hours
Rostock/Warnemünde cruise port. The tour starts directly in front of your cruise ship