Romantic Gondola ride for 2 with Prosecco
Unique exploration of the Venetian romantic canals
Pre-book your gondola tour for just the two of you ! Enjoy a 30 minute relaxing journey through the tranquil canals of Venice, away from the tourists and see Venice as it should be seen.
This private tour is perfect for a special occasion – a birthday treat, a surprise for your companion or that special moment to propose!
The tour starts at Gondola Park of Santa Maria del Giglio, next to the hotel Gritti Palace. There are a lot of transportation options from the cruise port to the center of Venice.
Feel part of an ancient Venetian tradition and experience Venice as the locals have for more than a thousand years. Once upon a time the most noble and wealthy of families would have travelled around by gondola - the slightly eccentric Peggy Guggenheim was the last person to have her own private gondola in the 1960's.
On this unique exploration of the Venetian romantic canals, unwind and relax into the gentle rhythms and movements of the Grand Canal, appreciating the skill involved in steering the gondola ride through the intricate waterways of Venice.
As you sit back and take in the views, you will inevitably become involved in the friendly banter of the gondoliers - as much a part of Venetian culture as the gondola itself! This charming gondola ride venice tour will take you one step closer to the romantic facades of the city and will enable you to understand what it was to be truly Venetian.
- Romantic gondola ride only for 2
- great for anniversaries or special occasions
- Private 30 minutes Gondola ride through the venetian romantic canals
- Appreciate the gentle rhythms and movements of the Grand Canal and also the small canals
- Wonderful photo opportunities
- The Best views for discovering the elegance of the Venetian Palazzi
- 30 minutes private gondola ride
- Small bottle of Prosecco and 2 plastic cups
- This tour is not guided
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- This tour is not guided, although the gondolier may chat and give you some local history
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Check in is 10 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
- Arriving late you will miss the tour
- Departures: SUMMER (April-October) all days at 10.00am and 18.00pm
- Departures: WINTER (November-March) all days at 14.00 pm