National Park Krka
Culture, Customs and Nature
We offer a wide range of tours especially made for cruise ship guests, at much lower prices than you can buy them on board. Choose us and save your money! Do not waste your precious time – guide and vehicle will wait for you in front of cruiser ship. Choose us and make maximum of your trip!
Departure from the port. A pleasant coach drive to the famous River Krka waterfalls. Here, in beautiful natural surroundings, the River Krka forms picturesque waterfalls cascading over 17 natural barriers. Inside of the Krka National Park we will visit the restored ethnological monuments to become familiar with the customs of the region. The preserved watermills date from the 19th century and have an exceptional cultural and historical significance.
We will walk along the wooden paths to Skradinski buk-the longest and the loveliest waterfall on the Krka river. This is a spot where the stunning beauty is expressed in full through the perennial play of sun and water.
Free time for walking, sightseeing, photographing and swimming in this beautiful environment.
- 09:00 Departure from the port
- 11:00 Arrival at National Park Krka
- 11:00 - 13:30 Free time for sightseeing, photography and swimming
- 13:30 Depature from National Park Krka
- 15:00 Arrival in Split
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees for National Park
- DEPARTURE TIME: 9.00 AM, back in port around 15.00-15.30 PM
- The meeting point is always on the pier in front of the cruiser ship or at the place of disembarkation from the ship
- Guests must be able to walk approx 2 km over even and cobblestone surfaces with steps