Essential Collection Split & Trogir Tour
Best of Trogir & Split in just 4 hours
Trogir arose from the ancient Tragurion, and is full of buildings and monuments testifying to its rich history. There stands the Cathedral with its famous portal by the well-known local master Radovan, the City Loggia from the 15th century, the Ćipiko palace, the Town Hall, and the Benedictine monastery from the year 1064, where a Greek relief is kept representing Kairos (the God of auspicious moment). After sightseeing of the town of Trogir and a coffe break we start our ride towards Split. Split is a town of ancient history, built and preserved over the course of 1700 years by its loving inhabitants. We will do walking tour in Diocletian palace, the most precious monument in the city.
Diocletian Palace is one of the most significant original structures of the late ancient architecture, a kind of an Imperial Palace that was enlisted in UNESCO’s World Heritage.
Walking tour stops
- Southern part of Diocletian's palace, Bronze Gate
- Diocletian's cellars
- The Vestibule of the Emperor's Palace
- The Mausoleum / St. Dominus’ Cathedral
- The Temple of Jupiter / Baptistery
- The Silver Gate
- Golden gate, St. Martin's church
- Chapel of St. Amir
- People's Square / Pjaca, the Town hall
- Iron Gate, Chapel of Our Lady of Belfry
- Fruit square, Venetian castle, Monument of Marko Marulic
- Drive from Split to Trogir 25 minutes
- Sightseeing of Trogir 60 minutes
- Free time in Trogir 30 minutes
- Transfer back to Split 25 minutes
- Sightseeing of Split 75 minutes
- English guide service
- Entrance fees to the Cathedral in Trogir
- Meals, drinks
- DEPARTURE TIME: 9.00 AM (recommended)
- The meeting point is always on the pier in front of the cruiser ship or at the place of disembarkation from the ship.
- The guide/driver will always be waiting for you with the signboard containing the company logo and you name on it
- You must be able to walk approximately 0.50 mile over uneven and cobblestone surfaces with 15 - 30 steps. Conservative attire (no tank tops or shorts) that covers both the shoulders and knees is suggested for this tour when visiting Cathedral.