Private Capri Boat Excursion Embarking from Sorrento
Let us show you the most beautiful side of Capri!
Discover one of Earth's most beautiful places - Capri. Hop on your private boat with a local Italian captain at the wheel and set out on a day full of adventure mixed with relaxation.
In the morning your captain will pick you up at the port in Sorrento and cruise along the coastline, showing you the fascinating scenery, luxury Italian villas, and quiet seaside ports. Cross paths with the local fisherman in their small blue boats with their nets cast out into the sea, hoping to catch the best fish of the day. Cruise past a small waterfall and across the Bay, where you will arrive to the island of Capri.
Once you reach Capri you will circumnavigate around the island while lounging on the sundeck and taking in the views. Your captain will steer into the most important grottos on the island, where you will have the chance to swim, see fossils and stalactites up close.
Keep a lookout for natural rock formations because Capri is made of limestone, therefore there are many natural arcs, caves and rocks. Snap facebook-worthy photos of Punta Carena, the island's only lighthouse, built in 1862 and still in service today.
Stop for a swim off the boat in Marina Piccola, a picturesque bay usually full of luxury yachts that stop there so their guests can swim, dine and take in the stunning scenery.
When you are hungry, the captain will pull up to the beach so that you can lunch at an authentic restaurant with an unobstructed view of the Mediterranean in a low-key atmosphere. Then explore a bit on land at your leisure and soak up the islands artistic energy and chic boutiques before heading back to Sorrento at the end of the day.
• This is the best way to see Capri in one day
• This excursion allows you to see sites that you would not normally see otherwise
• Time on land and sea is ideal
• This excursion can be customized based on what you woudl like to do
• Swim off the boat or simply lounge on the deck
• You have the opportunity to try the local cuisine
A fun day for the entire family!
- Private boat excursion
- Fuel and Taxes
- Snacks (no snacks on the wooden boat options because there is no cabin)
- Entrance into the Blue Grotto (€14.00 per person)
- Lunch (The captain will suggest great restaurants to stop at for a seaside lunch, accessible directly by boat in a indoor/outdoor, family environment)
- Captain gratuity (at your discretion)
- Cancellation policy: If the sea conditions prevent the boat from leaving the port, the guests will be reimbursed. However, if the guests cancel, they will not be reimbursed.
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. Local contact will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- Please Note: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- Dress: It is best to wear flip flops or any shoes that can be taken off easily, as shoes are not permitted to be worn on board
Prices and availability
Classic wooden boat
Classic wooden boat (max. 6 passengers)
Price per boat. Typical style 25 foot open boat with sun deck. Relaxed way to see the coastline but please note there is no cabin or restaurant. Towels and beverage provided on board.from € 720,00
Speedboat (max. 8 passengers)
Price per speedboat. Enjoy a fun day on a 28-32 foot speedboat with a cushioned sundeck, shaded seating area, cabin, and restroom. The cabin is excellent for kids to nap or changing after swimming. Towels and beverages provided on board.from € 1.135,00
Luxury Speedboat (max. 10 passengers)
Price per speedboat. A step up from the speedboat option, enjoy a leisurely and smoother ride on a luxury 33-38 foot speedboat with comfortable and spacious seating, cushioned sundecks, cabin, and restroom. Towels and beverages provided on board.from € 1.590,00
Yacht 46 - 50ft
Yacht 46 - 50ft (max.12 passengers)
Price per yacht. Spend a marvelous day cruising in privacy, comfort, and style on aboard a luxurious 46-50 foot yacht with large sundecks, shaded seating area, spacious cabin, and restroom. The perfect choice for families! Towels and beverages provided on board.from € 3.200,00
Yacht for larger groups
Yacht for larger groups (max. 30 passengers)
Price per yacht. Looking for a boat for more than 12 people? Our 50-60 foot yacht is the perfect solution for larger groups up to 30 people! Includes spacious sundecks, cabin, and restroom. Inquire to find out more details.from € 4.390,00