Low Cost City Sightseeing Sorrento
The Hop On Hop Off service allows you to hop on and off as many times as you want. Discover the city from another point of view
This tour will allow you to get to know the pearls of the Mediterranean: an incredible journey to discover the history, the culture and the traditions of this enchanting land, the "Penisola Sorrentina".
The tour starts from Sorrento, passing by Sant'Agnello, until getting to Massa Lubrense, going through the narrow streets that will lead you from city centres to the magnificent panoramic terraces overlooking the sea, typical of this area.
The immensity of the sea and the rich vegetation, characterized by olive groves and gardens of oranges and lemons, will be the protagonists of our tourists' route, together with the two charming gulfs of Naples and Salerno, with the island of Capri, Monte Faito and Vesuvius.
Main stop: Discovernig the two bays: Piazza De Curtis Sorrento
- Hop on and off as many times as you want
- Discover the city from another point of view
- Free admission for children from 0 to 5 years
- Keeping the ticket of this tour you will receive a discount of 10% on the price of the next tour in one of the other national and international City Sightseeing tours
- City Sightseeing 6h
- Audio-guide in 8 languages
- Assistance on board
- Pick up service from port NOT included
- Meeting point: at any bus stop
- Free cancellation until 5 day before the tour; 100% charged for cancellations after this time
Prices and availability
Ticket valid for 6 hours
Price per adult (16 years +)from € 12,00
Price per child (5 -15 years old)from € 6,00
Infants (0-4 years old) join for FREEFREE