Transfer to Oia + Black Beach
THE TOUR IS SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO VISIT THE ISLAND IN A COMFORTABLE WAY
For those passengers that have plenty of time in Santorini, the tour starts from Fira port getting the speedboat to Oia trip, so we visit Oia for two hours & we transfer you by private bus to the black beach to stay about 3 hours. The tour ends in Fira.
Transfer to Oia by Speedboat & return to Fira by bus Departure from the old port of Fira by speedboat to reach in only 15 minutes Ammoudi bay at the bottom of the picturesque and traditional village of Oia.
The Speedboats run about every 30 from Fira Port to reach Oia port, then by a/c bus from Ammoudi bay (Oia Port) to Oia town (7 min). In Oia you will have 1 – 2 – 3 or maximum 4 hours of free time, every hour after the arrival it is available a transfer by bus as well included in the ticket, from Oia to Fira.
Don't miss: famous blue-domed churches of Oia, the island's oldest surviving settlement, and Santorini's most famous postcard shot.
The buses that will bring you back to Fira Town, in Fira we will drop you off about 200m from the Cable Car Station.
- See the highlights of Santorini
- Pick-up at Santorini cruise port
- Tender to Athinaio
- Visit of Black beach
- SPEEDBOAT FROM FIRA PORT TO OIA PORT
- BUS FROM OIA PORT TO OIA TOWN
- FREE TIME IN OIA TOWN
- VISIT OF BLACK BEACH
- BUS FROM TO FIRA TOWN
- Wine tasting (optional)
- Cable car at the end (optional, also possible to walk down for free)
- MINIMUM OF 25 PEOPLE IS REQUIRED TO CONFIRM THIS SERVICE, please contact us before booking
- The tour duration is up to you, max 5 - 6 hours
- The starting time of your excursion always corresponds with your cruise schedule
Prices and availability
Departure from Santorini cruise port
Price per personfrom € 30,00
Price per child from 6 - 12 years oldfrom € 15,00