Transfer To Oia by Speedboat & Return to Fira town by Bus
THE TOUR IS SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO VISIT THE ISLAND IN A COMFORTABLE WAY
No other volcanic creation on earth can match Santorini for its beauty - spectacular and uniquely Greek blue and white vistas.
The shore excursion starts from the Old Port of Fira, where the tenders used to disembark the passengers from the cruise ships that didn’t buy any excursion on board. To avoid the long line at the cable car and to really enjoy the beauty of the island, join this unbeilievable service.
Speedboats run about every 30-40 min and it takes only 15 minutes from Fira Port to reach Oia port.
From there we offer (included in the price) a private a/c bus that goes from Ammoudi bay (Oia Port) to Oia town taking about 7 minutes. In Oia we will drop you off in front of our office located at the center of the village, easy to recognize, there will be the pick up point for the return.
You will have few hours free time in Oia (max 4 hours free time). Every hour after the arrival it is available a transfer by bus as well included in the ticket, from Oia to Fira. In Fira the free time depends from the departure time of the last tender to return back on your cruise ship.
The buses that will bring you back to Fira Town run every hour and takes about 20 min, in Fira we will drop you off about 200m from the Cable Car Station.
Don't miss: famous blue-domed churches of Oia, the island's oldest surviving settlement, and Santorini's most famous postcard shot.
- See the highlights of Santorini
- Pick-up at Santorini cruise port
- Tender to Athinaio
- SPEEDBOAT FROM FIRA PORT TO OIA PORT
- BUS FROM OIA PORT TO OIA TOWN
- FREE TIME IN OIA TOWN
- BUS FROM OIA TOWN TO FIRA TOWN
- Wine tasting (optional)
- Cable car at the end (optional, also possible to walk down for free)
- The tour duration is up to you, max 5 - 6 hours
- The starting time of your excursion always corresponds with your cruise schedule
- Departure times (you can choose departure time upon booking):
- 08.30 AM
- 09.00 AM
- 09.30 AM
- 13.00 PM
- 14.00 PM
- 14.30 PM
- 15.00 PM
- 15.30 PM
- *changes can be done depends on weather conditions or the cruise ship arrivals.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW: Santorini is a small island. When a lot of cruise ships arrive at the same time it can be really overcrowded, especially during high season (May - October). Please keep this in mind
Prices and availability
Departure from Santorini cruise port
Price per personfrom € 15,90
Price per child from 6 - 12 years oldfrom € 7,90