Pompeii, Sorrento & Positano from Salerno port
TREAT YOURSELF TO A FULL DAY OF BEAUTY ALL IN ONE EXCITING AND BREATHTAKING TOUR
Travel out of Salerno to visit the coastal towns of Sorrento and Positano and to see the ancient ruins of the legendary Pompeii.
Enjoy in a day the excursion to two different UNESCO sites. The ancient city of Pompeii is still the most visited archaeological site in the world. The eruption of Vesuvius that buried has made it a immortal city. The tour stops in Pompeii for 2 hours and if you wish you can add the option to book a walking tour inside the ruins with an archeological live guide.
The tour keep on along the Sorrento Coast and the town of Positano. Stroll through the narrow shopping streets of Sorrento and Positano, enjoy the flavours and the colours of the products of our region.
When a reservation is made, it is confirmed IMMEDIATELY. Once you have completed the booking, you’ll receive a confirmation voucher by email. You do not need to print your voucher - just present your e-voucher on your smartphone or tablet on the day of travel
- See how the Ancient Romans lived at Pompeii with its well-preserved ruins
- Experience the laid-back lifestyle of the Mediterranean
- Marvel at the beauty of southern Italy's most famous coastline
- Roam beautiful villages and towns, stopping off at shops as you go
- Learn about the history and culture of the Italian people
- Easy booking, immediate confirmation, great service
- Roundtrip private transportation from Salerno Cruise Terminal
- English speaking driver (other languages on request)
- Parking fee
- Immediate confirmation by email
- Entrance fee of Pompeii €15 per adult, children under 18 years old - free entrance (with valid ID), (our driver will assist you with purchase in order to let you skip the line)
- Checkpoint taxes for vehicle bigger then 9 seats
- Optional activity costs
- Minimum 2 participants per booking are required
- The standard walk in the archaeological excavations takes about 2 hours
- You can choose to walk on your own or to have a walking tour with one of our archaeological live guides (€130 for an English speaking guide)
- Times indicated and order of the visits are subject to possible changes due to traffic, strikes, meteorological conditions, etc
The excursion starts and ends at the cruise port of Salerno, in front of the cruise terminal building