Private Amalfi Coast Boat Excursion Embarking from Salerno
Spend a day discovering the beautiful Amalfi Coast by private boat!
Enjoy a full day in a private boat with your own local captain. Embark in Salerno and cruise along the Amalfi Coast, learning about the villages and southern Italian culture while enjoying the boat, stopping to swim and relaxing in the sunshine.
Swim in lagoons, explore the idyllic fishing villages on foot and enjoy the day between land and sea. In this tour you will experience the best and the most of what the Amalfi Coast has to offer and bypass the traffic and tourist crowds.
Throughout the day you will have the opportunity to stop and swim, visit various villages, and experience the beauty of the unique coastline. You will see:
- Pandora's Grotto: A cave just past the town of Maiori, accessible only via the sea.
- Maiori: A large beach and sidewalk, (called "lungomare", meaning "along the sea" in Italian) full of shops and cafes.
- Minori: Another small, idyllic fishing village of the Amalfi Coast.
- Marmorata: A fraction of Ravello, Marmorata is my favorite part of the coastline, very green and beautiful with an almost tropical feel. There is a little waterfall tucked into a small lagoon, ideal for a swim.
- Atrani: The smallest village in all of Italy, a quaint cobblestone piazzetta with a small fountain surrounded by lovely cafes and a spacious beach.
- Amalfi: The most famous town on the Amalfi Coast, a bustling village with a beautiful cathedral dedicated to St. Anthony and home to five star hotels, shops, restaurants and an old paper mill/museum which produces organic paper.
- Conca dei Marini: We will pass a beautiful bay under the former villa of Sophia Loren, as well as a natural arc in the rocks dubbed the "lover's arc". This is one of the most beautiful spots on the Amalfi Coast.
- Furore: Here we will pass a wonderful little turquoise Fjord with a bridge where a diving competition is held every year. It is also the location where Roberto Rossellini shot the famous film "Amore" beside Anna Magnani.
- Praiano: A typical Amalfi Coast fishing village that is built onto two sides of the mountain.
- Positano: The view of Positano from the sea is one of the most famous views in the world. We will cruise along the coastline and pass the famous San Pietro Hotel, small hidden coves and beaches where you can stop for a swim off the boat if you would like.
- Li Galli Islands: A set of private islands off the coast of Positano. There is an underwater nature reserve in the middle of the islands and a beautiful view of Positano as well as Capri from both sides.
- Nerano: A small fishing village on the Amalfi Coast and home of the "Blue Flag" which is awarded to various beaches under strict criteria, signifying and boasting high quality and cleanliness of the sea.
- The best part about chartering a boat is that the captain is a local of the area. He will give you a private tour, informing you about what you are seeing, the culture and the food. This will allow you to experience the Amalfi Coast through the eyes of a local rather than a tourist.
- The service is also luxurious yet family friendly- relax on the sundeck, enjoy the views, stop to swim in the various bays and enjoy local snacks and beverages that are provided on board.
- Private boat excursion
- Snorkel Masks
- Regional Snacks (no snacks on the wooden boat options because there is no cabin)
- Local Captain
- Lunch (The captain will suggest great restaurants to stop at for a seaside lunch, accessible directly by boat in a indoor/outdoor, family environment).
- Captain gratuity (at your discretion)
- Cancellation policy: If the sea conditions prevent the boat from leaving the port, the guests will be reimbursed. However, if the guests cancel, they will not be reimbursed.
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. Local contact will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- Please Note: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- Dress: It is best to wear flip flops or any shoes that can be taken off easily, as shoes are not permitted to be worn on board
Prices and availability
Classic wooden boat
Classic wooden boat (max. 6 passengers)
Price per boat. Typical style 25 foot open boat with sun deck. Relaxed way to see the coastline but please note there is no cabin or restaurant. Towels and beverage provided on board.from € 720,00
Speedboat (max. 8 passengers)
Price per speedboat. Enjoy a fun day on a 28-32 foot speedboat with a cushioned sundeck, shaded seating area, cabin, and restroom. The cabin is excellent for kids to nap or changing after swimming. Towels and beverages provided on board.from € 1.055,00
Luxury Speedboat (max. 10 passengers)
Price per speedboat. A step up from the speedboat option, enjoy a leisurely and smoother ride on a luxury 33-38 foot speedboat with comfortable and spacious seating, cushioned sundecks, cabin, and restroom. Towels and beverages provided on board.from € 1.325,00
Yacht 46 - 50ft
Yacht 46 - 50ft (max.12 passengers)
Price per yacht. Spend a marvelous day cruising in privacy, comfort, and style on aboard a luxurious 46-50 foot yacht with large sundecks, shaded seating area, spacious cabin, and restroom. The perfect choice for families! Towels and beverages provided on board.from € 3.200,00
Yacht for larger groups
Yacht for larger groups (max. 30 passengers)
Price per yacht. Looking for a boat for more than 12 people? Our 50-60 foot yacht is the perfect solution for larger groups up to 30 people! Includes spacious sundecks, cabin, and restroom. Inquire to find out more details.from € 3.590,00