Amalfi Coast Private Tour from Salerno port
EXPERIENCE THE DRAMATIC BEAUTY OF THE AMALFI COAST AND ITS CHARMING SURROUNDINGS
Hit the road, and enjoy a scenic drive stopping-off at some of the finest delights of Southern Italy.
Sit back and relax. Experience some of that famous Mediterranean laid-back lifestyle. You will be collected from Salerno cruise port and from here set out on your adventure. This tour will allow you to admire the view of Positano and its pastel-colored houses, visit Amalfi built on the cliff as to brave storms and walk among the villas and the gardens of Ravello.
Your professional English-speaking driver will tell you about the history of the Amalfi Coast, and tell you stories and myths of passion. Learn about the poets and artists that have been inspired along this very coastline.
When a reservation is made, it is confirmed IMMEDIATELY. Once you have completed the booking, you’ll receive a confirmation voucher by email. You do not need to print your voucher - just present your e-voucher on your smartphone or tablet on the day of travel
- Pick up and drop off at Salerno cruise port
- Marvel at the beauty of southern Italy's most famous coastline as you ride through charming Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello
- Experience the laid-back lifestyle of the Mediterranean
- Roam beautiful villages and towns stopping-off at shops as you go
- Enjoy a tour led by a professional English-speaking driver guide
- Easy booking, immediate confirmation, great service
- Pickup from Salerno cruise port
- Roundtrip transportation from/to meeting point
- English speaking driver (other languages on request)
- Parking fee
- Immediate confirmation by email
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Checkpoint taxes for vehicle bigger then 9 seats
- Minimum 2 participants per booking are required
- Times indicated and order of the visits are subject to possible changes due to traffic, strikes, meteorological conditions, etc
The excursion starts and ends at the cruise port of Salerno, in front of the cruise terminal building