2-day Comfort Group tour
This itinerary was carefully combined according to our clients’ feedback - perfect for senior travelers as well as families with kids
For those who don’t mind to join a small group to bring the price per person down we have prepared a selection of guaranteed departure GROUP TOURS. ALL OUR TOURS ARE RUSSIAN VISA-FREE!
This small group (max 16 people) tour was especially created for those who want to see St. Petersburg in comfortable pace. You will see the most beautiful and significant sites of the city and it's environs without being rushed around. This itinerary will definitely include some time for relaxed walking and shopping. It's perfect for senior travellers as well as families with kids.
- ~8:30am Meeting at the terminal. (Please note: time of the beginning of the tour can be adjusted depending on your ships’ arrival time)
- City orientation tour
- Drive to Peterhoff
- guided tour of the Upper Gardens and Lower Fountain Park
- Lunch (included)
- Drive back to the city with metro tour on the way
- Boat tour along rivers and canals
- ~5pm Return to the ship or optional evening program
- 9.00 Meeting by the ship. City orientation tour - continuation.
- guided tour of the State Hermitage museum
- Lunch at local cafe (included)
- Inside guided tour of the Church of the Spilt Blood
- Everyday life in the city. Shopping.
- ~4:00pm Return to the ship
Please note: tour sequence can be changed by your guide because of the traffic and museums days-off
Please note: this tour is not suitable for any mobility restricted traveler.
Museum days off during which substitution will apply:
Mondays - Hermitage museum
Wednesdays - Spilled blood Cathedral
- During this two day program among other things you will learn:
- The history of St. Petersburg and its founder Peter the Great
- The Romanovs dynasty (facts and anecdotes)
- St Petersburg – city of 3 revolutions
- Soviet Regime: Lenin and Stalin
- St Petersburg as the cultural capital of Russia and Soviet Union
- Gorbachev: "the father" of Perestroika
- Modern life in Russia and St Petersburg: politics, educational system, housing, health care system, family life – feel free to ask any questions you may have
- Admission fees to all museums in the program
- Services of a professional licensed tour guide for 2 days
- Driver’s services for 2 days (modern Mercedes mini van with A/C)
- All port fees
- Cost of blanket visa
- All local taxes
- Bottled water for each day
- Ear phones sets for the group of 10 and up
- Please note: tour sequence can be changed by your guide because of the traffic and museums days-off
- Please note: this tour is not suitable for any mobility restricted traveler.
- Gratuities to a guide and driver are not included in the price of the tour. In Russia it is usually 10-15% from the cost of a tour, but is always up to you!
- Group of max 16 people
- Cancellation policy
Prices and availability
Departure from St Petersburg Cruise Terminal
Price per adultfrom € 215,00
Child / Student Ticket
Price per child from 7 to 16 years old or students with valid ISIC cardfrom € 180,00
Infants up to 6 years old join for FREEFREE