2-day All-inclusive Group tour
This itinerary was carefully combined according to our clients’ feedback and as a result of experience in St Petersburg Cruise Excursions market
For those who don’t mind to join a small group to bring the price per person down we have prepared a selection of guaranteed departure GROUP TOURS. ALL OUR TOURS ARE RUSSIAN VISA-FREE!
This small group (max 16 people) St Petersburg Cruise Excursion will give you an opportunity to see all highlights of St. Petersburg in just two days.
Below is an example of our tour itinerary. It can vary because of museums day-offs.
- Day 1
|~8:30||Meeting at the terminal (Please note: the time of the beginning of the tour can be adjusted depending on your ships’ arrival time). City orientation tour|
|10:00 – 10:30am||Hydrofoil ride to Peterhoff (may be substituted with van ride)|
|10:30 – 12:00am||Fountains launching ceremony + Parks tour|
|12:00 – 1:00pm||Traditional Russian lunch|
|1:00 – 2:00pm||Travel to Tzar's Village|
|2:00 – 3:30pm||Catherine Palace + Amber room tour|
|3:30 – 4:30pm||Drive back to the city + metro tour on the way|
|5:30 – 6:00pm||Church of Our Savior on the Spilled Blood tour|
|6:30pm||Back to the ship or optional evening program|
- Day 2
|8am||Meeting at the terminal, continuation of city tour|
|8:30 – 9:30am||Canal tour|
|9:45 – 12:00am||Hermitage guided tour|
|12:30 – 1:15pm||Traditional Russian lunch|
|1:30 - 2:30pm||St. Issac's Cathedral tour, shopping|
|3:00 - 4:30pm||Yusupoff Palace + Rasputin cellars tour|
|5pm||Back to ship|
Please note: Actual tour timing and sequence of sites may be changed depending on days of the week, traffic, etc. Substitutions may apply due to museums days off, official ceremonies, etc.
Museum days off during which substitution will apply:
Mondays - Hermitage museum
Tuesdays - Catherine's Palace
Wednesdays - Spilled blood Cathedral
This St Petersburg Cruise Excursion covers the most of the city and its' environs for a very reasonable price and is limited to 16 people.
During this one day program among other things you will see/visit:
- Hermitage tour
- Peterhoff Fountain Parks tour + fountains launching ceremony
- Catherine palace + Amber room tour
- St Isaac’s cathedral tour
- Spilled Blood church tour
- Yusupov palace tour
- Metro tour
- Hydrofoil to Peterhoff (may be substituted with van ride)
- Complimentary boat trip along the rivers and canals
During these exciting touring days you will be offered two pre-served traditional Russian lunches in the local restaurants/cafes (optional).
- Admission fees to all museums in the program + hydrofoil ride
- Services of a professional licensed tour guide for 2 days
- Driver’s services for 2 days (modern Mercedes mini van with A/C)
- All port fees
- Cost of blanket visa
- All local taxes
- 2 traditional Russian lunches
- Bottled water for each day
- Ear phones sets for the group of 10 and up
- NOTE: Hydrofoil to Peterhoff is a very enjoyable voyage (only 30 min) straight from Hermitage pier down to Lower Fountain Park. This way you will bypass all possible traffic jams. It’s a big timesaver in St Petersburg! It can be substituted with van ride in the case of bad weather, tour re-arrangement, etc.
- Please note: tour sequence can be changed by your guide because of the traffic and museums days-off
- Please note: this tour is not suitable for any mobility restricted traveler.
- Gratuities to a guide and driver are not included in the price of the tour. In Russia it is usually 10-15% from the cost of a tour, but it is always up to you!
- Group of max 16 people
- Cancellations up to 7 working days are possible, 10% is non refundable/administrative fee for Visa tickets
Prices and availability
Departure from St Petersburg Cruise Port including lunch
Price per adultfrom € 280,00
Child / Student Ticket
Price per child from 7 to 16 years old or students with valid ISIC cardfrom € 240,00
Infants up to 6 years old join for FREEFREE