1-day Moscow with Kremlin and Armoury (Visas included)
Take unique opportunity and enlarge your experience of Russian Culture by visiting Moscow - the capital of Russia – while your ship is in St Petersburg.
The tour of Moscow includes round-trip by train/plane, a city tour with a metro ride, a walking tour of Red Square and the Kremlin museums incl Armoury, time for lunch and shopping, transfers to the airport or train station and a guide for the day.
Find out why it is called Red Square and if it has something to do with Communism, See the tribune on the top of Lenin's Mausoleum, where all the Communist Leaders stood during the famous military parades, walk inside the Kremlin and wave at Putin (if you see him), take a ride on the metro decorated with mosaics, sculptures and moldings.
Take a tour of The Kremlin Armory - home to the Russian Diamond Fund. It boasts unique collections of the Russian, Western European and Eastern applied arts spanning the period from the 5th to the 20th centuries. Some of the highlights include the Imperial Crown of Russia, Monomakh's Cap, the ivory throne of Ivan the Terrible, and other regal thrones and regalia.
The Orloff Diamond; golden and silver tableware; articles, decorated with enamel, niello and engravings; embroidery with gold and pearls; imperial carriages, weapons, armour, and the Memory of Azov, Bouquet of Lilies Clock, Trans-Siberian Railway, Clover Leaf, Moscow Kremlin, Alexander Palace, Standart Yacht, Alexander III Equestrian, Romanov Tercentenary, Steel Military Fabergé eggs. The ten Fabergé eggs in
the Armoury collection (all Imperial eggs) are the most Imperial eggs, and the second-most overall Fabergé eggs, owned by a single owner.
The tour is a combination of plane/train round-trip and walking tour (with coach transportation if available), with a duration of 12-16 hours.
Itinerary: (timings given are examples, and actual timings may vary)
08.00 Meet your guide and official representative behind the customs zone. Transfer to Pulkovo airport or Moscow train station. Our representative will be with you up until your flight/train ride and will walk you through the terminal to passport control
09:50 - 11:00 Flight or bullet train journey to Moscow
11:30 - 13:30 Meet your Moscow Guide, and travel to the city by coach or train, followed by a city tour and metro ride
13:30 - 14:30 Break for lunch (own expense)
15:00 - 17:00 Guided tour of the Moscow Kremlin incl Armoury
17:00 - 18:30 Free time in Red Square, optional shopping in GUM department Store (own expense)
18:30 - 20:00 Transfer to the airport or train station
21:30 - 22:50 Flight or train ride to St Petersburg
23.30 Pick-up and transfer from the airport or train station back to your ship
- During this day program among other things you will learn:
- The history of Moscow and its founder
- Soviet Regime: Lenin and Stalin
- Moscow as the capital of modern Russia
- All visa-free tour ticket arrangements, blanket visas (cruise passengers only)
- Round trip transport to Moscow by plane or train
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Meals, drinks
- Gratuities to a guide and driver are not included in the price of the tour, but it is always up to you!
- We will contact you with the information about your meeting time. You must do your best to be in time because we won’t be able to change your train/plane arrangements. Please have your passport and Tour ticket ready to go through the Russian border control. We will provide you with your tour tickets as part of the documents we e-mail to you after you make a tour booking.
- Your guide will be meeting you with a sign.
- Duration: 14-18 hours
- The following information is required from each passenger:
1. Full names as in passport
3. Passport #
4. Date of birth
For cruise passengers - this is a VISA-FREE tour. Please provide us with your passport details - blanket visas (tour tickets) will be sent to you after your booking. If you have not already specified, you MUST advise supplier as soon as possible your Ship name,
docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Private tour with customises itinerary
- Cancellation policy
Your guide will be meeting you in port with a sign.