1-day Fully Flexible Private Shore Excursion
Perfect shore excursion for everyone who wants to be flexible and not feel rushed! We welcome you to explore Saint Petersburg at your own pace, with no rushing, having enough time for photo stops, walking, shopping and enjoying lunch! No Russian Visa required!
At 09:00 your tour guide will meet you in the arrival hall of the cruise terminal, right after passport control. After checking in, you will be seated in your private comfortable a/c sedan or Mercedes mini-bus (depends on the size of the group). After that we will start the tour.
Since this is a Fully Flexible option you are welcome to go where you want and your guide will be happy to make suggestions. You are welcome to set your tour pace and enjoy your day. This program offers great walking opportunity for those keen on exploring the real city, or real foodies who like to experince local foods and bars. It's perfect for families with children or people who have walking difficulties and who want to explore the city from the comfort of their private vehicle.
Please note, that during high tourist summer season in Saint Petersburg it is highly advisable to inform your tour operator of your sightseeing preferences and specific interests because some venues/museums require advance reservation to guarantee your Fast-Track (no waiting) admission, for example: The Hermitage Museum, Catherine's palace in Tsarskoye Selo or Grand Palace in Peterhof, also Yusupov Palace.
Some places, like the churches, can be visited without advance reservations (though still highly recommended because ticket lines can get very long and upsetting).
Create your own itinerary:
- Panoramic City Tour
- Kazan Cathedral
- Visa-Free Paperwork
- OPTIONAL: 1 Delicious Russian Lunch
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available at a surcharge)
- Experienced private driver
- Private A/C vehicle
- 1 Bottle of water pp per day
- Visa-free paperwork
- Radio-headsets for groups 7+
- Welcome gift for adults
- Activity kit for kids
- Port fees & taxes
- Smiles and positive experience
- Meals (lunch) & drinks
- All admissions as per program
- Infants are free of charge. Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (vegetarian/gluten-free etc), otherwise you will be served the same meal as the rest of the group
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant meals not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with limited walking ability
Pick up at the cruise terminal of St-Petersburg