Lindos Village Transfer
This tour is your ideal opportunity to explore the local life & discover the beauty of the island
If you are looking for a convenient way to visit the famous Lindos Village and want to have plenty of free time for exploring on your own, then this day trip is for you!
Lindos Village relaxing is a direct, comfortable, enjoyable and worry – free drive excursion to the most visited place of Rhodes island.
Lindos is one of the most popular locations in Greece because of the real atmosphere, the friendly inhabitants and the lovely beaches.
During your stay to Lindos you can explore the village strolling through the small narrow streets dotted with wonderful souvenir shops, cafes and restaurants. If you prefer ancient sites, visit the Acropolis is a must!
The view from the top is breathtaking!
At the end of the tour you will return to the cruise port
- Explore the Lindos village strolling through the small narrow streets dotted with wonderful souvenir shops, cafes and restaurants
- Climbing to the Acropolis, can either be done on foot, or by hiring the traditional “Lindos taxi”, the donkeys (optional)
- Pick up, drop off in port
- Lindos Panoramic and photo stop
- Entrance fees
- Meals, drinks
- Recommended: comfortable shoes, hat, sun protection, cameras for photos, small money for entrance fees
- DURATION: HALF DAY (09:00 am to 16:00 pm)
- DAYS : MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS, FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS
- PICK UP TIME: 08.50 ΑΜ
Prices and availability
Departure at 08.50 AM from Rhodes cruise port
Price per personfrom € 19,00