Highlights of Athens Bike Tour
THE BEST WAY TO DISCOVER THE CITY AND ENJOY THE LOCAL LIFE
The best way to discover Athens is definitely by bike. A bike tour is a great way to see different parts of the city. During this 3 hour bike tour, we take you to the highlights of the city such as the Temple of Zeus, the Parliament building, the Acropolis, the National Gardens and the ancient Olympic stadium, but you also see unknown places and neighborhoods of Athens.
We'll tell you stories of ancient Athens, but also about modern life in the city. The tour starts at 09.30 AM and takes 3 hours.
- Greek Agora overlooking the Acropolis
- The central market
- Monastiraki square
- Roman Agora
- The temple of Zeus
- The Old Olympic Stadium
- Presidential Palace
- The National Gardens
- Parliament Building on Syntagma
- During our tour you will receive a nice treat from us
- English/ Dutch/ German speaking tourleader
- Trendy Cortina bike
- Entrance fees (you will see the monuments from outside)
- Groups until 15 persons
- Discount of €5 per person by groups from 8 persons
- Children under 12 years have a discount of €5
- Ending Point: The tour will finish at the Syntagma metro station
- It is also possible to join this tour on an electric bicycle
- You can rent the bikes for the rest of the day
- This tour requires a minimum participation of 4 persons. With less participants we can organize a private tour.
Tournavitou 8, Athens (close to Thissio metro station). There is a direct line from Piraeus cruise port to this metro station.