Athens Guided Tour from Piraeus Port
IN ABOUT 6 HOURS’ TIME YOU WILL SEE THE MAJOR SIGHTS AND HIGHLIGHTS OF ATHENS IN THE COMPANY OF A PROFESSIONAL GUIDE
This is a perfect tour for those visiting Athens on a cruise with pick-up and drop-off in Piraeus cruise port.
Your tour starts at the cruise port of Piraeus where the guide will welcome you and bring you to the bus for the transfer to Athens.
During this shared shore excursion you will see the major sights of Athens such as Panathiniako Stadium, Dromeas, National Art Gallery, Zappeion, Temple of Zeus, Hadrian's Arch, Syntagma Square, Monument to the Unknown Soldier, Parliament, Numismatic Museum, Catholic Cathedral, Academy, University, National Library, New Acropolis Museum, the Acropolis with the Parthenon, Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Odeon of Herodos Atticus, the Erecthion, and Mars Hill.
You will make short stops at the most important monuments to make pictures or visit them on your own. Your guide will give you explanation from the outside and will join you for a thoroughly guided visit of the Acropolis monuments.
There's also free time for shopping or lunch in the Plaka District.
After the excursion you are transferred back to Piraeus cruise port to board your ship on time.
- Pick up and drop-off at the cruise port of Piraeus
- See all the major sights in Piraeus and Athens from outside
- Enjoy the delightful blend of history and modern architecture
- Let yourself be intrigued by the explanations and anecdotes of the professional guide
- Air-conditioned round trip transport
- Free wifi on board
- Professional, licensed guide by the National Tourism Organization of Greece
- Acropolis (€20 per person)
- No refund if wifi is not working properly
- The bus has 50 seats, upgraded air conditioning and reclining seats
- The tour duration is 6 hours, you will be informed of the exact departure times after booking
- The starting time of your excursion always corresponds with your cruise schedule
- The tour may be conducted in several languages
- You do not need to print your voucher - just present your e-voucher on your smartphone or tablet on the day of travel
Leaving Piraeus cruise ship port you will drive through Piraeus towards Athens passing by several picturesque harbors. The aim would be to get you to the Acropolis when there are fewer visitors so you can fully enjoy your visit.
- Stop at the Panathiniako Stadium (10 minutes)
- Stop at the Temple of Zeus and Hadrian‘s Arch (30 minutes)
- Stop at The Acropolis to visit the Parthenon and Mars Hill (90 minutes)
- Stop at the Monument to the Unknown Soldier for the changing of the Guard (10 minutes)
- Sightseeing of Athens center; Academy, University and National Library (30 minutes)
- Walk into Plaka area of Athens with free time for shopping and lunch (90 minutes)
- Return to Piraeus cruise ship port before “All-aboard time”
Prices and availability
Departure time will correspond to your cruise schedule
Price per adultfrom € 35,00
Price per child from 4 to 12 years oldfrom € 25,00
Babies younger than 4 years old join for FREEFREE