Visit Palma de Mallorca - Half Day Tour
Experience the best way to discover Palma de Mallorca and its port
This tour starts with a pick-up at Palma de Mallorca cruise port.
Once we get to Palma we will do sightseeing tour and drive up to the Bellver Castle from where we have amazing views overlooking the Bay of Palma de Mallorca. During the tour the guide will be explaining the most relevant places we pass, this tour is very similar to the one offered by the hop on- hop off bus.
Then we will drop you off close to the old town area, stopping in front of the Cathedral of Palma de Mallorca and our guide will take you on a 45 minutes guided tour in the old town, to get to know the area, the situation of the main buildings and a bit of the history of the city.
Then, you will have free time, and here our guide will have some recommendations for your free time in Palma such as:
- In Palma you can visit the beautiful old town with its charming squares, the nobility town-houses and some important historical buildings such as the cathedral, the town hall or the Almudaina Palace which is the official residence of the Spanish king in Mallorca.
- You can also explore the shopping area because Palma de Mallorca is a shopping paradise with plenty of shops for all budgets. From luxurious shops to big departments stores, including international brands, local gastronomy shops and much more.
- You can visit the Cathedral.
After the free time, we will take you back to the cruise port, or if you prefer you could stay in Palma and get a taxi to go back on your own.
- A value for money option to visit Palma
- The tour covers the most importants parts of the city, combining bus, a guided walk and free time
- Pick up by the cruise port area
- Return transfer from the cruise port
- English-speaking guide on the bus
- Brief sightseeing tour in the Port of Palma on the bus
- Map of Palma
- 45 minutes guided walk
- Central drop-off by the cathedral
- Entrance to the Cathedral or other sites
- The tour starts at 09.00 AM and ends at 13.30 PM