Private Tour: Caves of Drach and Porto Cristo
Visit the Eighth wonder of the World, relax at a small fishing village and learn about the local industry
Let us take you to visit the Eighth wonder of the World: The Caves of Drach, and combine it with a visit to the small fishing village of Porto Cristo. See and learn about the two most important economic activities in Mallorca: pearls and olive wood.
The tour starts at the cruise port of Palma de Mallorca. The guide will welcome you there. This fascinating tour will take you to the East Area where we have a few plans for you:
One of the most visited Caves in the World: The Caves of Drach
The Caves of Drach opened in 1929 and since then are one of the main tourist attractions in Mallorca. The visit takes about 90 minutes and you will never forget it. The visit also includes a music concert at the Lake Martel where the acoustics are amazing. But there is more: the lake Martel is one of the biggest underground lakes in the World, and there is the option of a small boat trip across the lake.
The small fishing village of Porto Cristo
We will stop at this small and cozy place, and you will have free time because there are many things to do in Porto Cristo. You can go for a nice lunch, you can go for a stroll around the marina or you can go to the 800 meters sandy beach to swim or sunbathe.
Learn about the local industry
We will stop at a pearl shop, so you can learn about this important economic activity in Mallorca and see how the produce the different articles, and of course, if you want you can do your shopping.
Throughout the journey our guide will be sharing useful and interesting information about the tour's itinerary as well as giving an insight into the local culture.
At the end of the tour you will be brought back to the cruise port of Palma de Mallorca.
- Exclusive private tour for your group only
- Visit one of the most visited Caves in Europe
- Enjoy a short boat trip on a small wooden boat across one of the biggest underground lakes (optional)
- Relax in the beautiful fishing village of Porto Cristo (on the full day option)
- Do some shopping: pearls from Mallorca
- Air conditioned bus
- Services of a guide who will be giving you information about the places we visit
- Entrance to the Caves of Drach
- Visit at Mallorca Pearl factory
- The tours can start at any time, and we pick you up near the cruise port of Palma de Mallorca where the driver and guide wait with a board displaying your name(s). The duration is 6 hours.
- This tour is a private tour only for your group, this means that you don't share the bus with other clients you don't know (price depends on number of participants in your group).
This tour starts at the cruise port of Palma de Mallorca at Estacion Marittima number 2 or Escuela Nautica, depending on where your ship docks. The guide will be holding a signboard with your name