Half Day Tour to the Caves of Drach
Visit the Eighth wonder of the World
Let us take you to visit the Eighth wonder of the World: The Caves of Drach.
The tour starts at the cruise port of Palma de Mallorca at 08.45 AM or 14.00 PM, depending on your cruise schedule. The guide will welcome you there. This fascinating tour will take you to the East Area where you will visit one of the most visited Caves in the World: The Caves of Drach
The Caves of Drach opened in 1929 and since then are one of the main tourist attractions in Mallorca. You will never forget it. The visit also includes a music concert at the Lake Martel where the acoustics are amazing. But there is more: the lake Martel is one of the biggest underground lakes in the World, and there is the option of a small boat trip across the lake.
Throughout the journey our guide will be sharing useful and interesting information about the tour's itinerary as well as giving an insight into the local culture.
At the end of the tour you will be brought back to the cruise port of Palma de Mallorca.
- Visit one of the most visited Caves in Europe
- Enjoy a short boat trip on a small wooden boat across one of the biggest underground lakes (optional)
- Air conditioned bus
- Services of a guide who will be giving you information about the places we visit
- Entrance to the Caves of Drach
- Visit at the pearl factory
- Immediate confirmation by e-mail
- The morning tour starts at 08.45 AM and ends at 14.00 PM
- The afternoon tour starts at 14.20 PM and ends at 19.20 PM
This tour starts at the cruise port of Palma de Mallorca at Estacion Marittima number 2 or Escuela Nautica, depending on where your ship docks