Sicilian Wines, Oil and Cheeses tasting in Palermo
Taste 6 native Sicilian grapes wines, 6 local cheeses, other specilities, such us olives, the unmissable ''caponata'', local fresh bread and one of the best sicilian extra vergine olive oil. And sicilian sweets of course!
If you don't have the time or you don't want to travel too far away from Palermo to taste some typical Sicilian wine and cheese, or the best olive oil we produce, this tour is just perfect for you.
The meeting point for this tour can be at the port of Palermo, where your cruise will arrive, or, if you prefer, at the Piazza San Domenico, not far away from the cruise port of Palermo, just 10 minutes walking from the port. We can pick you up at the port at 10,30 and walk to the location, or let us know the time you prefer!
A 16th century private building on walking distance from the historical open-air market Vucciria will be the setting for you immersion in the world of sicilian wines and local cheeses, with some more specialities and one of the best sicilian extravergine olive oil.
You will taste different wines such as Frappato, Nero d'avola, Grillo, Grecanico,... all served with fine "bruschettes". The cheeses come with a tasty mixed salad and typical local bread. About the cheeses names as Primo Sale, Ricotta infornata, Vastedda del Belice, ... will have no more secrets for you after this tour.
And of course you can't leave Palermo before enjoying the delicious Sicilian sweets which will be fried on the spot, served with the classical sweet wine Zibibbo, or with our home made sicilian Limoncello (secret recipe!)
The tasting lasts 2 hours, after the tasting, you can continue discovering the historical heart of Palermo, or gi back to the port, just 10 minutes walking away.
- Try 6 different typical Sicilian wines and 6 cheeses in the historical heart of Palermo
- Taste the delicious sweets and classical Zibibbo wine
- Taste our home made sicilian Limoncello, made according a familiar secret recipe
- Enjoy the 16th historical setting near the Arab market Vucciria
- starting time at 10,30 a.m. and pick up at the port. Different Starting times on request
- Tasting of 6 different great wines and 6 cheeses of Sicily
- Side dishes such as bruchettes, olives black bread and mixed salad, and the unmissible caponata
- Typical Sicilian sweets and Zibibbo
- Sicilian Limoncello
- Departure time: 10.30 AM (recommended), or corresponding with your cruise schedule. You can request a different departure time upon booking
Prices and availability
You can choose the departure time
Price per personfrom € 88,00