Palermo historical area, Arab markets enjoy Palatine Chapel and our home Typical Sicilian Lunch!
After this 5 hour guided walking tour, Palermo will not have any more secrets for you
You will see the main historical sites, monuments, squares and markets. After a visit of Palermo’s Cathedral and Palatine Chapel, you will enjoy a typical and traditional Sicilian lunch.
This guided walking tour starts in front of the cruise port exit of Palermo, where the guide will welcome you in Sicily.
We propose you a very interesting urban trekking going to Roger VII street, a shopping and elegant area in Palermo, passing through the via P.pe di Belmonte to continue to Piazza G. Verdi in order to stop and admire the great Theatre Massimo Vittorio Emanuele (exterior only).
We will go on walking towards the Porta Carini, entrance to Capo market, representing today the largest and most active open air market in the sale of fish, meat, fruits and vegetables. In the interior of the market we visit the unique beautiful Baroque Church of the Immaculate Conception.
Passing all through the market to arrive to the Cathedral of Palermo, the most representative monument of the City, and after that a real must see: the Palatine Chapel, a unique jewel, all over the world, of Arab-Norman art.
After the visit of Palatine Chapel, we go to our historical home passing through the hearth of Palermo, Via Vittorio Emanuele, Vigliena square and Pretoria Square to enjoy our home made and delicious lunch.
- Enjoy a fascinating urban trekking through the historical heart of Palermo
- See the Arab historical open air market
- Visit the Cathedral of Palermo and the Palatine Chapel
- Taste a traditional and typical Sicilian lunch in a fascinating house
- Guided walking tour
- Entrance tickets to Palatine Chapel
- Typical Sicilian lunch
- Minimum 2 participants are required for this tour
- Departure time: 10.00 AM (recommended), or corresponding with your cruise schedule. You can choose the departure time upon booking.
Prices and availability
You can choose the departure time
Price per adultfrom € 110,00
Price per child under 12 years oldfrom € 55,00