Historical Palermo Walking Tour with a home Typical Lunch
Experience the authentic Palermo with a local guide
During this 4 hour guided walking tour, you will see the many historical sites and monuments, markets, curiosity, traditions and culture of Palermo. You will enjoy a typical Sicilian lunch, served inside a fascinating historical home.
This guided walking tour starts in front of the cruise port exit of Palermo, where the guide will welcome you in Sicily.
Have a walking tour along the historical streets and squares: you will start from the famous Teatro Massimo, one of the largest in Europe. If you like you can also visit the inside of the theater. Go on to the Capo Market, the best outdoor market today in Palermo.
A next stop is the magnificent Church of Saint Ignatius of Olivella with its beautiful Baroque interior and monuments. While continuing the tour, you can still see the Arabic influences in the streets and neighborhoods. Important sights are Piazza San Domenico with its Church of Saint Dominic, Piazza Meli and the Church of St. Cita where you can visit the annexed Oratorio.
Before lunch you will visit the open-air historic market, the Vucciria. Just in time to get hungry and enjoy a typical Sicilian lunch inside a historical building. During the Lunch you can drink a selection of very good sicilian wines, and other beverages included in it.
You can taste several delicacies, wine, sweets and coffee as well.
The tour ends at Piazza San Domenico. From Piazza San Domenico to the port it takes only 10 minutes walking.
- Discover the historical center of Palermo in the company of a professional guide
- See famous sights as Teatro Massimo, Church of Saint Ignatius of Olivella, Church of Saint Dominic and Oratorio of St. Cita
- Enjoy an authentic Sicilian lunch in a historic building
- Taste a big selection of sicilian wines during the lunch
- Guided walking tour with professional guide
- Traditional lunch
- sicilian Wines and beverages
- Entrance tickets to Teatro Massimo and St. Cita Oratorio or other churches
- The Teatro Massimo (Massimo Theatre) and the churches visited along the tour are usually open. If not, we are not responsible.
- If you want to visit churches and religious sites, please dress properly (shoulders and knees covered)
- Entrance tickets to the Oratories (St. Cita and ss. Rosay) are not included and cost €6 per adult
- Departure time: 10.00 AM (recommended), or corresponding with your cruise schedule. You can choose another departure time upon booking
Prices and availability
You can choose the departure time
Price per adultfrom € 110,00
Price per child under 12 years oldfrom € 70,00
The tour starts from piazza Verdi at the steps of the thather Massimo. On request the guide can pick you up at the the port (outside the port at the corner with the big Pharmacy)