Pompeii , Vesuvio & Ercolano Private tour
AN INCREDIBLY FASCINATING AND INTERESTING TOUR THAT IS ALSO HIGHLY EDUCATING
It is the only place in the world that offers you the opportunity to visit two extremely well preserved ancient towns of Pompeii and Hercolaneum and then drive to the top of the very volcano that destroyed them nearly two thousand years ago and yet rendered them eternal.
This tour gives the visitors the unique chance to experience, as if they had a time machine, how those ancient Romans lived and admire the level of civic progress and artistic skills they had reached so many years ago laying the foundations of western civilization. After the fall of the Roman Empire such levels of progress were only reached in the 17th and 18th century.
The route that takes to the top of mount Vesuvius goes through a National Park of unusual beauty. Pine forests a lush woods, brooms by the bright yellow flowers and an uncanny volcanic landscape. A most spectacular drive with amazing views of the bay of Naples.
When a reservation is made, it is confirmed IMMEDIATELY. Once you have completed the booking, you’ll receive a confirmation voucher by email. You do not need to print your voucher - just present your e-voucher on your smartphone or tablet on the day of travel
- Pick up and drop off at the cruise port of Naples
- Visit the Roman ruins of Pompeii and Hercolanuem
- See a Roman town frozen in time by the volcanic eruption of 79 A.D.
- Drive to the top of Vesuvius for panoramic views of the Bay of Naples and the Tyrrhenian Sea
- Easy booking, immediate confirmation, great service
- Roundtrip transportation from Naples Cruise Terminal
- English speaking driver ( other languages on request )
- Parking fee
- Road tolls
- Immediate confirmation by email
- Entrance fee of Pompeii, Herculaneum and Vesuvius ( our driver will assist you with purhase in order to let you skip the line )
- Extra parking and tolls for vehicles bigger then 9 seats
- Personal expenses
- Checkpoint taxes
- Guide (optional)
- Minimum 2 participants per booking are required
- The standard itinerary of the tour expect to stop in Pompeii for 2 hours, in Herculaneum for 1 hour and 30 minutes and on the Mount Vesuvius for 2 hours.
- You can choose to walk on your own or to have a walking tour with one of our archaeological live guides (€130 for an English speaking guide for 2 hours)
- Times indicated and order of the visits are subject to possible changes due to traffic, strikes, meteorological conditions, etc
The excursion starts and ends at the cruise port of Naples, in front of the cruise terminal building