Pompeii On Your Own
Daily shared return shuttle service from Naples port to Pompeii
Daily shared shuttle service from Naples to Pompeii and back. After the last pickup the bus will reach Pompeii. Once arrived you have 2 hours in the ruins. Take the chance to explore Pompeii independently for maximum flexibility at your own pace using a convenient shuttle from Naples city centre.
Pompeii was an ancient Roman city located not far away from Naples. Unfortunately city was buried under 4 to 6 m volcanic ash during the eruption of Mount Vesuvius.
The mysterious ruins of ancient Pompeii offer such an immersive travel and overwhelming experience like no other archaeological site in the whole world.
Let yourself feel like a Pompeii inhabitant, walk down ancient streets and stroll around millennia-old houses, temples, shops, cafes, amphitheatres and thermal baths.
Now Pompeii is a UNESCO World Heritage and one of the most popular tourist attractions in Italy.
When a reservation is made, it is confirmed IMMEDIATELY. Once you have completed the booking, you’ll receive a confirmation voucher by email. You do not need to print your voucher - just present your e-voucher on your smartphone or tablet on the day of travel
- Pick up and drop off in the cruise port of Naples
- See how the Romans lived and loved life
- Visit the Forum, thermal baths, Vetti’s house, and “Lupanare”
- Easy booking, immediate confirmation, great service
- Morning departure at 8:30 am and afternoon departure at 14:30 pm
- Transport roundtrip from Naples Cruise Terminal
- English Commentary on board
- Immediate confirmation by email
- Entrance tickets to Pompeii: €15 per adult, children under 18 years old - free entrance (with valid ID)
- You do not need to print your voucher - just present your e-voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel
- Minimum 2 participants per booking are required
- Tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- 08:00 First pickup at Naples cruise port
- 08:30 Last Boarding and departure
- 09:00 Arrival in Pompeii, time for restrooms and tickets
- 09.30 - 11:15/11.30 Free time inside the ruins
- 11:30 Departure from Pompeii
- 12:00-12:30 Arrival in Naples and drop off at the cruise port
Times indicated and order of the visits are subject to possible changes due to traffic, strikes, meteorological conditions, etc
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during high season. You can book up to 2 days prior if there are still places available
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive confirmation voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity
25 euro per adult
Children 5-12 yo -20%
Morning departure at 8.30 am and afternoon departure at 14.30 pm
The excursion starts and ends at the cruise port of Naples, in front of the cruise terminal building