Pompeii Group Tour
DURING THIS HALF DAY GROUP TOUR YOU WILL SEE POMPEII'S MOST INTRIGUING FEATURES
!!! SPECIAL OFFER - 35 euro instead of 45 euro !!!
You will see and visit the archaeological site and get a sense of daily life in ancient Rome. It's the perfect excursion for cruise passengers arriving in Naples.
The excursion starts and ends at the cruise port of Naples where the guide will wait for you in front of the cruise terminal building.
You are driven to the famous Roman town, one of the world's most important archaeological sites at the foot of Mount Vesuvius.
Accompanied by an archaeological guide (*), you will discover the perfectly-preserved Roman city with paved streets, luxurious villas, and glorious temples. You can visit the thermal baths, theaters, forums, and the famous Vetti’s house and “Lupanare." You will see natural body casts, preserved by volcanic ash nearly 2,000 years ago.
When a reservation is made, it is confirmed IMMEDIATELY. Once you have completed the booking, you’ll receive a confirmation voucher by email. You do not need to print your voucher - just present your e-voucher on your smartphone or tablet on the day of travel
- Pick up and drop off in the cruise port of Naples
- See how the Romans lived and loved life
- Visit the Forum, thermal baths, Vetti’s house, and “Lupanare”
- Easy booking, immediate confirmation, great service
- Transport roundtrip from Naples Cruise Terminal
- English Commentary on board
- Live Archeo-guide in Pompeii (*)
- Skip the line service in Pompeii (guide will buy your tickets without waiting in the queue)
- Immediate confirmation by email
(*) During the low season (from November to March), the live guide inside the ruins will be replaced by an audio guide in the language of your choice for groups of less than six persons
- Entrance tickets to Pompeii: €15 per adult, children under 18 years old - free entrance (with valid ID)
- You do not need to print your voucher - just present your e-voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel
- Minimum 2 participants per booking are required
- Tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- 08:00 First pickup at Naples cruise port
- 08:30 Last Boarding and departure
- 09:00 Arrival in Pompeii, time for restrooms and tickets
- 09.30 - 11:15/11.30 Walking tour inside the ruins
- 11:15 Free time for shopping
- 11:30 Departure from Pompeii
- 12:00-12:30 Arrival in Naples and drop off at the cruise port
Times indicated and order of the visits are subject to possible changes due to traffic, strikes, meteorological conditions, etc
We offer this tour in 3 different flavours. The choice is yours:
- You can book the Regular Tour and join a group up to 40 persons.
- You can book it as a Small Group Tour and join a group of maximum 16 persons.
- Or you can book it as a VIP Small Group Tour and join a group of maximum 8 participants.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during high season. You can book up to 2 days prior if there are still places available
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive confirmation voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity