Capri Island Private Tour
ONE OF THE MAIN REASON TOURISTS COME TO ITALY: CAPRI!
This island is not only a wonderful naturalistic experience for its own nature of limestone land and but also one of the most fashionable places in Italy.
You will be taken to the the super VIP Capri Island by a fast hydrofoil and once there, you will take a minibus to get to Anacapri town and walk along the shopping streets, full of Italian famous fashion brands and local craftsman shops. You can also take the chairlift to get to Mt. Solaro. After a light lunch you will take a minibus to the main square in Capri where you can enjoy the landscape and the wonderful blue sea views from the Belvedere of Augustus’ Gardens. Don't miss the twisty and unique Via Krupp. Furthermore you will have the chance to see the renowned sea stacks natural landmarks of Capri, known as Faraglioni.
You will be completely plunged into the Southern Italian Culture thanks to many clues that our guide will give you about both history and legends of the lands. After this amazing experience in one of the pearl of the Mediterranean Sea you will be back to Naples port by hydrofoil. From there it's just a short walk to your cruise ship!
When a reservation is made, it is confirmed IMMEDIATELY. Once you have completed the booking, you’ll receive a confirmation voucher by email. You do not need to print your voucher - just present your e-voucher on your smartphone or tablet on the day of travel
- Pick up and drop off in the cruise port of Naples
- English speaking driver (other languages always available on request)
- Semi - private transportation for you and your family
- Marvel at the beauty of southern Italy's most famous Island
- Easy booking, immediate confirmation, great service
- Semi-private tour
- Transport round trip from Naples Cruise Terminal
- English Commentary on board
- Private guide
- Immediate confirmation by email
- Hydrofoil tickets (45 euro pp round trip)
- Optional activity costs (Blue Grotto - Mt Solaro Chair Lift)
- Minimum 2 participants per booking are required
- Times indicated and order of the visits are subject to possible changes due to traffic, strikes, meteorological conditions, etc
- Prices for group of more than 18 persons are on request
The excursion starts and ends at the cruise port of Naples, in front of the cruise terminal building