Capri Boat Experience
Small group tour up to 12 people
Capri is a Mediterranean island and one of the most picturesque and visited locations in Campania. This is the perfect tour for cruise passengers, which takes you along the most beautiful side of the island.
Take the chance to relax on board a boat and to visit the famous VIP island of Capri. This tour starts every day from Naples, at the port of Naples where the boat will start to reach the island. Sail for about 45 minutes and take breathtaking photos of the Bay of Naples with the view on Mt Vesuvius. Do not forget the sunscreen and the beach towel to lie down to relax once reached the island. The boat will sail around the island to admire the different grottoes, the Natural Arch and the sea rocks icon of Capri called "Faraglioni". There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkelling. During the day you have free time so that you will be able to visit the island of Capri for about 3/4 hours. Enjoy our Capri boat tour in this amazing bit of paradise! The timetable depends on the sea conditions.
When a reservation is made, it is confirmed IMMEDIATELY. Once you have completed the booking, you’ll receive a confirmation voucher by email. You do not need to print your voucher - just present your e-voucher on your smartphone or tablet on the day of travel
- Small Group Tour maximum 12 ppl
- Swim experience in the VIP island of Capri
- Free time to visit the Island
- Every day departure from Naples
- Easy booking, immediate confirmation, great service
- Pickup from Naples hotels or selected meeting points
- English speaking skipper
- Dry snacks
- Bottled water
- Snorkelling equipment
- Immediate confirmation by email
- Beach Towel, swimsuit, sunscreen
- Capri tax €2,50 p.p.
Minimum 2 participants per booking are required
Itinerary (approximately itinerary- subject to possible changes):
- Pick-up at 8.30am at your hotel and transfer to the port
- Boarding and departure to Capri
- Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto and the Blue Grotto*; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkelling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 3 to 5 hours to visit the island by land.
- Departure from Capri to the port with limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port and transfer to your hotel if needed
Times indicated and order of the visits are subject to possible changes due to traffic, hydrofoil tickets, strikes, weather conditions, etc
* Entrance fee to the Blue Grotto is not included. Please, be informed that to enable us to comply with all the stages of the tour, stopping to visit the Blue Grotto will be maximum 30 minutes, sea conditions permitting.
* The tour is available in Spanish language only on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.
Price: 139 euro per adult
Children 5-12 -20%
1st apr - 31st oct
The excursion starts and ends at the cruise port of Naples