Rhenia islands Sailing Cruise & Delos guided tour
Small-Group & Flexi Sailing Yacht Cruise to Rhenia Island & Guided Tour of Delos
Embarkation time is at 08:45am
You will be picked up by our complimentary shuttle transportation to reach the embarkation point. One of our cruise representatives will greet you and give you an overview of the cruise itinerary. A short tender ride will follow from the small dock in order to embark the sailing yacht anchored out in Agios Ioannis bay and waiting for you.
Once an overview of the sailing yacht and important safety information are introduced by the crew, at 09:30 am we set sail heading to Rhenia & Delos islands, the center of the Cyclades and located few miles south-west of Mykonos.
As we sail, the crew will be happy to show you how to raise and trim the sails as well as to steer the yacht, weather permitting. Gaze out at the beautiful scenery and the remarkable crystal blue water of the Aegean Sea, chilling out to the tunes of your choice and relaxing as you sunbathe on deck.
After approximately 1 hour sailing, we will arrive at the untouched island of Rhenia, separated from the sacred island of Delos by just a small strait. Dropped anchor in the idyllic bay surrounded by crystal clear turquoise waters and with gold sandy beach, enjoy swimming and snorkeling. Light lunch on board is ready. It is specially made Italian pasta with Greek flavored dressing instantly cooked on board, Greek salad and juicy seasonal fruits. A selection of complimentary house wine and soft drinks are also offered.
After approximately 2 hours spent in the untouched islet of Rhenia, the next stop is Delos Island, one of the most important archaeological sites of Greek history for our Licensed Guided Tour. We spend about 1½ hour with our professional English speaking guide and 30 minutes free time exploring the UNESCO-listed Island of Delos, visiting the museum, walking up Mount Kynthos (367 feet high) and admiring the staggering array of ancient ruins. According to mythology, Delos is the birthplace of Apollo and Artemis, and the sanctuary to both gods serves as the center of a large Hellenistic city of about 30.000 inhabitants.
For those who prefer to stay on board we will sail for a second beach stop for swimming in one even more stunning pristine bay of Rhenia Island. It is all about a flexi program where you are free to choose the best way to enjoy your time!
With either choice, at 03:30 pm we start the return voyage to Agios Ioannis bay where the day cruise concludes around 04:30 pm.
Our crew will help you disembark by a short tender ride to the small dock in front of the Church of Agios Ioannis where our complimentary shuttle transportation will be waiting for you. We will say goodbye in the Greek way with a farewell drink toast and returning home full of euphoria for having shared with you our Greece, whose destiny is bound to the sea and sailing is the best way to experience it.
- Customize the itinerary with a choice of two afternoon stops
- Discover the sacred island of Delos with Licensed English Speaking Guide
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the uninhabited Rhenia Island
- Savour a specially made Italian pasta with Greek flavored dressing instantly cooked, Greek salad & juicy local fruits
- Treat your thirst with house wine and soft drinks offered complimentary
- Reach your cruise stress-free with included shuttle transportation
- Stay connected with free use of Wifi on board
- Experience with us how to sail the yacht, raise and trim the sails
- Enjoy on the yacht the informal and friendly small group vibe
- Sailing yacht semi-private for 7 hours + crew
- Licensed English Speaking Guide at the archaeological site of Delos (approx. 1½ hr disposal)
- Light lunch cooked on board
- Complimentary white house wine, soft drinks, water and instant coffee/tea
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off shuttle service
- Complimentary snorkeling gear (mask with snorkel and fins)
- Farewell drink
- Free WiFi
- All safety equipment
- Entrance fees at the archaeological site of Delos (Euro 12,00 per person payable by cash on site )
- A selection of extra beverages is available on board on additional charge
- Beach towels
- Gratuities at your discretion
- IMPORTANT NOTES:
Good health is necessary to take part to the sailing cruises. Cases of pregnancy, mobility and healthy issues must be advised before reservation and are subject to reconfirmation so to assure a safe participation of the passenger on cruise • Children aged 1 and younger are complimentary
- DETAILS ON MEETING POINT:
Pick-up and drop-off shuttle service is included on all our regular sailing programs. The pick-up time and point are arranged according to the location of your accommodation. It is a shared transportation with timetable scheduled and if missed, you will need to contact us, so we can inform you of the exact embarkation point to reach by your own means.
- The embarkation time of this cruise is at 08:45 am and the departure time is at 09:30 am.
*At the embarkation point the participants will be able to recognize one of the cruise representatives and crew by their t-shirt
- Guests: 18 max aboard up to 51-foot yacht
Prices and availability
Pick up an drop off will be arranged according to cruise ship schedule
Price per adultfrom € 105,00
Price per child from 2 to 11 years oldfrom € 75,00