Rhenia islands Sailing Cruise & Delos guided tour
Small-Group & Flexi Sailing Yacht Cruise to Rhenia Island & Guided Tour of Delos
Embarkation time is at 08:45am.
You will be picked up from the port by our complimentary transportation to reach the embarkation point. One of our cruise representatives will greet you and give you an overview of the cruise itinerary. A short tender ride will follow from the small dock in order to embark the sailing yacht anchored out in Agios Ioannis bay and waiting for you.
Once an overview of the sailing yacht and important safety information are introduced by the crew, at 09:30 am we set sail heading to Rhenia and Delos islands, the center of the Cyclades and located few miles south-west of Mykonos.
As we sail, the crew will be happy to show you how to raise and trim the sails as well as to steer the yacht, weather permitting. Gaze out at the beautiful scenery and the remarkable crystal blue water of the Aegean Sea, chilling out to the tunes of your choice and relaxing as you sunbathe on deck.
After approximately 1 hour sailing, we will arrive at the untouched island of Rhenia, separated from the sacred island of Delos by just a small strait. Dropped anchor in the idyllic bay surrounded by crystal clear turquoise waters and with gold sandy beach, enjoy swimming and snorkeling. Light lunch on board is ready. It is specially made Italian pasta with Greek flavored dressing instantly cooked on board, Greek salad and juicy seasonal fruits. A selection of complimentary house wine and soft drinks are also offered.
After approximately 2 hours spent in the untouched islet of Rhenia, the next stop is Delos Island, one of the most important archaeological sites of Greek history for our Licensed Guided Tour. We spend about 1½ to 2 hours with our professional English speaking guide exploring the UNESCO-listed Island of Delos, visiting the museum, walking up Mount Kynthos (367 feet high) and admiring the staggering array of ancient ruins. According to mythology, Delos is the birthplace of Apollo and Artemis, and the sanctuary to both gods serves as the center of a large Hellenistic city of about 30.000 inhabitants.
For those who prefer to stay on board we will sail for a second beach stop for swimming in one even more stunning pristine bay of Rhenia Island. It is all about a flexi program where you are free to choose the best way to enjoy your time!
We are ready at 03:30 pm to sail back to Agios Ioannis bay. Arrival is scheduled by 04:30 pm. Our crew will help you disembark by a short tender ride to the small dock in front of the Church of Agios Ioannis where our complimentary transportation will be waiting for you. We will say goodbye in the Greek way with a farewell drink toast and returning home full of euphoria for having shared with you our Greece, whose destiny is bound to the sea and sailing is the best way to experience it.
- Place your pin to this Flexi Program and choose your sailing cruise stops
- Discover the sacred island of Delos with Licensed English Speaking Guide
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the uninhabited Rhenia Island
- Savour a specially made Italian pasta with Greek flavored dressing instantly cooked, Greek salad and juicy fruits
- Treat your thirst with house wine and soft drinks offered complimentary
- Reach your cruise with no stress by using our complimentary transportation
- Experience with us how to sail the yacht, raise and trim the sails
- Enjoy on the yacht the informal and friendly small-group vibe
- Sailing yacht semi-private for 7 hours + crew
- Licensed English Speaking Guide at the archaeological site of Delos (about 1½ hr disposal)
- Light lunch cooked on board
- Complimentary white house wine, soft drinks, water and instant coffee
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Complimentary snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Farewell drink
- Free Wifi
- All safety equipment
- Entrance fees at the archaeological site of Delos (Euro 12,00 per person payable by cash on site )
- A selection of extra beverages is available on board on additional charge
- Beach towels
- Gratuities at your discretion
- The pick-up time is arranged according to your cruise ship schedule. Please contact us 24hrs before, for confirmation of your pick-up time. It is a shared transportation with timetable schedule. The embarkation point is at 08:45 am at the picturesque village of Agios Ioannis (=Saint John), in front of the Church of San Giovanni (=Agios Ioannis), located about 5 kilometers from Mykonos Town and 2,5 kilometers from Ornos village. The departure time of the cruise is at 09:30 am.
Prices and availability
Pick up an drop off will be arranged according to cruise ship schedule
Price per adultfrom € 105,00
Price per child from 2 to 11 years oldfrom € 75,00