Mykonos Beach Hopping & 2 hours beach time
This tour takes you on a scenic journey through the country-side, visiting some of the most beautiful beaches in all of Greece
Enjoy a 6-hour tour of Mykonos' beaches by a vehicle with driver, including 2-hours of free time at Paradise beach.
Starting your tour in Mykonos Town you will head out to Panormos Beach, passing Ftelia Beach on your way to Ano Mera village where you will have a short stop and free time (15 minutes) to take few shots of the charming village square, bordered with outdoor tavernas and coffee shops.
Your journey then continues to Kalafatis Beach famous for windsurfing and watersports, onwards to Elia Beach the longest beach on Mykonos Island.
The last beach on this tour is famous Paradise Beach. Here you will have free time (2 hours) to swim, sunbathe, or simply relax at one of the beach-bars and self-serve restaurant.
The tour ends back where it started in Mykonos.
- Visit some of the most beautif beaches in whole of Greece
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 hours free time at famous Paradise Beach
- Led by a local guide
- Air-conditioned Vehicles with driver / tour leader
- Beach hopping tour
- Food and drinks
- Beach Chairs & umbrellas
- Beach Towels
- The excursions starts at 10.30 AM and ends at 16.30 PM
- The meeting point is at the Entrance Gate of Mykonos Town Harbor - by the trees, close to the buses
- Please bring beach towels & sun-protection
Entrance Gate of Mykonos Town Harbor – “Yacht Club”, next to the bus station