Half Day Mykonos Island Tour
Enjoy the inner island's landscape and beaches as well as a walking-tour through the main town of Mykonos
On this 4-hour Tour you will be taken on a bus trip that will explore the inner island's landscape and beaches as well as on a walking-tour through the main town of Mykonos.
The inner-island portion of the tour takes you on a scenic journey, heading first to Agios Yiannis with a short stop to enjoy the view of Delos Island, then onward to beautiful Kalafatis beach making another short stop before heading towards the village of Ano Mera.
Here you will have enough free time to stroll around the charming square surrounded by traditional tavernas or visit the monastery Panagia Tourliani built in the 16th century.
You will then continue with a walking tour of Mykonos Town through the narrow white-washed streets with a cube-like houses, experiencing the beauty of the Cycladic fishing village that it once was. Some of the highlights of the Town tour include stops at The Windmills, Little Venice and the iconic church of Paraportiani.
- A scenic journey to Agios Yiannis
- The beautiful Kalafatis beach
- Stroll around the charming village of Ano Mera
- Walking tour of Mykonos Town with stops at The Windmills, Little Venice and the iconic church of Paraportiani
- English speaking tour guide
- Food & drinks
- Meeting time: 10:15 AM
- Excursion start time: 10.30 AM
- The meeting point is at the Entrance Gate of Mykonos Town Ferry Harbor - by the trees, close to the Bus Station
- You must be able to walk for about 1.5 hours
- Comfortable shoes, sun-protection are recommended
1) If your Cruise Ship is anchored at sea & you arrive by Tender to shore, then you would have to walk from the tenders to the other side of the bay where the meeting point is (entrance gate of Mykonos Town Ferry Harbor, by the Bus Station). The walk from tenders to the meeting point is aprox 15 minutes. When you get off the tenders, just follow the water-line, pass the Salparo restaurant (with a red boat out of water, in front of it). Another 100 meters after the restaurant is the Mykonos Town Harbor Entrance Gate. If you get onto the tenders by 9:30 AM you will have plenty of time to get to the meeting point.
2) If your Cruise Ship will dock in Tourlos Harbor and you are taking the Shuttle-Bus (provided by your Cruise Line) to Town. Where the bus drops you off in Mykonos Town Ferry Harbor, just around the corner to the left, at the entrance gate, is the meeting point.
3) If your Cruise Ship will dock in Tourlos Harbor and you are taking the Sea-Bus - in this case the Sea-Bus should stop at Mykonos Town Ferry Harbor, by the Bus Station (we encourage you to mention this stop to the Captain when boarding the Sea-Bus). Meeting point is right there, at this stop. In case you miss this sea-bus stop and you end up at the blue-dome church, please follow the instructions as if you have arrived by tender (above, under 1)
Prices and availability
Departure at 10.30 AM from the indicated meeting point
Half Day Mykonos Island Tour
4 hour tour. Including Bus and English speaking Tourguide.from € 69,00