Taormina & Castelmola Tour from Messina cruise port
VISIT TWO PICTURESQUE VILLAGES IN ONE DAY
An opportunity to discover and visit Taormina with its Greek Theatre, Corso Umberto and its exclusive shops and famous bars. You will admire the wonderful landscape and Isola Bella, a nature riserve-Unesco Heritage. The tour also includes a short visit to the picturesque village of Castelmola.
The first step is the visit of Castelmola, a picturesque village just above Taormina. Here you can enjoy a beautiful landscape, with a wonderful overlook of the Mount Etna (more than 3,330 mt, the highest volcano in Europe), and the magnificent bay of Giardini - Naxos.
We will then get to Taormina and to Porta Catania and we will have a guided walking tour along Corso Umberto (the ancient Roman street Valeria) visiting the oldest churches and monuments, the most exclusive shops, famous restaurants, pastries and ice cream shops whereyou can taste typical Sicilian specialities and sweets. You will be enchanted by Taormina, the charming pearl of the Mediterranean which is always able to seduce even the most inattentive visitor.
At the end of the tour there will be a short visit of the historic centre of Messina: the square of the cathedral with the biggest astronomical clock in the world, the church of the Catalans which is an extraordinary example of Arab -Norman art and the panoramic terrace between the Shrine of Christ the King and the Sanctuary of Montalto where you can admire the Strait of Messina.
Departure times are set according to arrival of cruise ships. Whatever time your ship arrives please get to the meeting point as soon as possible. The bus will depart 30 minutes after your ship docks.
- pick up and drop off at Messina cruise port
- admire two of the most picturesque villages in Sicily: Castelmola and Taormina
- breathtaking landscapes
- short visit of Messina
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Minimum number of 8 people per tour applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough total passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meals not included
Prices and availability
Departure time is 30 minutes after your cruise ship docks
Price per adultfrom € 55,00
Price per child from 6 - 12 years oldfrom € 35,00
Infants from 0 - 5 years old join for FREEFREE