Low Cost City Sightseeing Messina
The Hop On Hop Off service allows you to hop on and off as many times as you want. Discover the city from another point of view
This service includes two different routes to discover this welcoming city often called the "door of Sicily".
The Open Bus Line A starts from Piazza Duomo, the most important square in Messina, where you can admire the Cathedral and the Bell Tower, with its animated clock, considered the largest and the most complex mechanical and astronomical clock in the world. The tour continues in via Garibaldi, until getting to the Strait seafront and to the famous Promenade, and going along the coast road while going back to the city.
The various stops along the way allow you to easily get to the Teatro Vittorio Emanuele, the lovely Villa Mazzini, with the Municipal Aquarium, and the Regional Museum which boasts works by Caravaggio, Antonello Da Messina and Girolamo Alibrandi.
The second line allows you to reach the beautiful Sacrario di Cristo Re, built on a small hill on the ruins of the Castle of Matagrifone, from where you can enjoy a unique panorama of the Strait.
Blue Line: Via Garibaldi, duration 50 min
Red Line: Piazza Duomo, duration 90 min
- Hop on and off as many times as you want
- Discover the city from another point of view
- Free admission for children from 0 to 5 years
- Keeping the ticket of this tour you will receive a discount of 10% on the price of the next tour in one of the other national and international City Sightseeing tours
- City Sightseeing 24h
- Audio-guide on board bus in 6 languages
- Assistance on board
- Assistance at the Visitor Center City Sightseeing Messina
- Pick up service from port NOT included
- Meeting point: at any bus stop
- Free cancellation until 5 day before the tour; 100% charged for cancellations after this time
Prices and availability
Blue + Red line valid for 24 hours
Adult ticket valid for 24 hours
Price per adult (16 years +)from € 20,00
Child ticket valid for 24 hours
Price per child (5 -15 years old)from € 7,50
Infant ticket valid for 24 hours
Infants (0-4 years old) join for FREEFREE