Private Avignon and Chateauneuf-du-Pape from Marseille port
Avignon is known as the city of popes. One of the most popular attractions that you will see in Avignon is the Saint- Benezet Bridge. The bridge is known for the song “Sur le Pont d'Avignon”. Afterwards you will have the opportunity to view the Popes' Palace which is the biggest gothic style palace in Europe (entrance tickets are additional).
You will be given time to eat lunch. However lunch is not included as part of the tour.
After lunch, the tour will take you to the vineyards of Châteauneuf du Pape, where you will learn how wine is made. Plus you will see how the grapes are grown and harvested. Afterwards, you will have the opportunity to stop at a vineyard for wine-tasting before going back to Marseille.
Ending Location: after the tour is over, your driver will return you to your cruise ship.
- You will be picked up at the harbor of Marseille.
- English-speaking driver
- Shore Excursions can be customized
- All taxes, tolls, fuel, parking fees are included in the price.
- Transportation in 8-seater AC Mercedes minibus
- Service of an english-speaking driver-guide
- All taxes, tolls, fuel, parking fee
- Entrance tickets to the monuments
- The cost of the tour is the same no matter how many people there are (2 to 8 passengers maximum per vehicle).
- Some areas of Marseille seaport are not accessible by bus. Our driver will meet you at the exit of your ship holding a sign with your name on it: you might have to walk a few meters before reaching the minibus.
- Don't forget to mention the name of the ship you are sailing on.
Prices and availability
Departure at 08.00 AM from Marseille cruise port
Private tour for 1 - 8 persons
Price per car, not per person. Car for 1 - 8 persons. This is a private tour for your party only.from € 600,00