Marseille and Cassis from Marseille port
This is a group tour from Marseille port starting at 9.00 AM - 16PM
Cassis is a popular harbor near Marseille. This is the most popular part of the tour. You will also visit the main higlights and sights of the beautifull Marseille.
Your excursion starts at the cruise port of Marseille where your driver will wait for you outside your cruise ship holding a sign.
You will have time to enjoy a boat trip (tickets are extra) that will provide the opportunity to see three Calanques.
Cassis is a very ancient fishing port and the harbour is probably the most beautiful part of the village. You will have the possibility to board on a 45-minute boat trip (ticket not included) to discover 3 Calanques, steep-walled coves with tiny harbours or beaches at the end.
Free time for lunch (not included) on your own during the day.
After visiting Cassis, you will have time to see Marseille. There will be the opportunity to see Notre-Dame de la Garde basilica and take photos. From the top of the hill, you will have more outstanding photo opportunities. Your tour bus will take you on the Corniche Road, which is where the 19th century bourgeois built mansions that are unique and luxurious. Your finally stop will take you to the Saint-Victor Abbey (11th century) before returning to the port.
At the end of the excursion, your driver will take you back to the cruise port in Marseille.
- Enjoy convenient pick-up and drop-off in Marseille Harbor
- English driver and guide
- All taxes, tolls, fuel, parking fees are included
- Pick up at 9.00AM, drop off at 16.00 PM
- Service of an english-speaking driver-guide
- All taxes, tolls, fuel, parking fees
- Entrance tickets to the monuments or ticket for the Calanque cruise
- The cruise port is not accessible by van. Our driver will meet you at the exit of the boat holding a sign
- Don't forget to provide us with the name of the ship you are cruising on
Prices and availability
Departure at 09.00 AM from Marseille cruise port
Price per person.from € 115,00
Price per child from 4 -11 years oldfrom € 57,50
Infants younger than 4 years old join for FREEFREE