Aix-En-Provence from Marseille port
This is a group half-day tour from Marseille port starting at 9.00 AM - 13.00 PM.
Aix-en-Provence is a beautiful old city that has a lot to offer. The Cours Mirabeau is a favorite of tourist. There you will find large trees that give shade on hot summer days. In the old town, there are many souvenir shops and restaurants that have something for everyone.
Walk along the Cours Mirabeau lined with 17th and 18th century private mansions, where large plane trees provide shade on hot summer days. The old town is packed with shops, architectural and religious sites, bustling squares and refreshing fountains. Take a stroll through one of the numerous markets taking place everyday in the center of the city.
Aix is also the birthplace of the painter Paul Cézanne. Don't miss the opportunity to visit the Cézanne's studio that was built from his own plans and where time seems to stand still (entrance ticket not included).
The local markets are fun to explore and are located in the center of the city.
Your excursion starts at the cruise port of Marseille where your driver will wait for you outside your cruise ship holding a sign.
Paul Cézanne was born in Aix-en-Provence. Don't miss the opportunity to visit the Cézanne's studio that was built from his own plans and where time seems to stand still (entrance ticket not included).
At the end of the excursion, your driver will take you back to your cruise ship.
- You will be picked up in Marseille port
- English-speaking guide
- Group/shared shore excursions
- Pick up at 9.00 AM / drop off at 13.00 PM
- Service of an english-speaking driver-guide
- All taxes, tolls, fuel, parking fees
- Entrance tickets to the monuments
- Your guide will pick you up at the exit of the port with a sign.
- It is important to note that you may have to walk to the exit of the port a little before reaching the minibus
- Make sure you provide the name of your cruise ship, so we know where to find you!
Prices and availability
Departure at 09.00 AM from Marseille cruise port
Price per person.from € 70,00
Price per child from 4 -11 years oldfrom € 35,00
Infants younger than 4 years old join for FREEFREE