Aix En Provence, Capital of Provence and Cassis from Marseille Port
In this country, the landscape is marked by the emergence of a limestone fortress known around the world through Paul Cezanne's paintings, the Sainte Victoire mountain. At its feet, the city of Aix is the former capital of Provence.
City of waters and city of art, Aix en Provence invites you to travel in time through its architecture like a stage set. After the visit of the historical city center and its typical Provencal market, you will continue on Cassis, an unspoil fishing village dominated by a 14th century castle and surrounded by white limestone cliffs and vineyards descinding directly into the sea. Pastel houses and colorful fishing wooden boats curve around the little port.
Take your time to do a little shopping or do the boat ride (not included) at the crystalline azur coves called Calanques and its smooth white cliffs.
- Historical city center of Aix en Provence
- Typical provencal market with local producers
- Scenic points of view
- Stroll in a pictureque fishing port lined with cafes and restaurants
- Eight hour tour in a private air conditioned minivan with a professional driver and guide
- Transportation, full insurance, parking charges and motorway tolls
- Personal purchases
- Meals and beverages
- Boat ride in the Calanques (€16 - 45mn)
- Extra hour tour : €65
- Pick up and drop off from Toulon ship piers or hotels
- The minivan can seat up to 8 passengers
- The boat ride and the scenic crests road may be cancel depending on weather conditions
Marseille cruise port