Aix-En-Provence and Marseille from Marseille port
This is a group tour from Marseille port starting at 9.00 AM
This single day tour will take you to Aix-en-Provence, which is known for art and Marseille, the 2nd largest city in France. You will have the opportunity to walk along the Cours Mirabeau where you will find 17th and 18th century private mansions, where large plane trees give shade on hot summer days.
The old town offers plenty of opportunities to find great gifts.
Your excursion starts at the cruise port of Marseille where your driver will wait for you outside your cruise ship holding a sign.
Paul Cézanne is one of the city’s most renowned kin. In Aix-En-Provence, you can see his studio that he desidgned. Another must see are the local markets that take place in the center of the city.
Aix is also the birthplace of the painter Paul Cézanne. Don't miss the opportunity to visit the Cézanne's studio that was built from his own plans and where time seems to stand still (entrance ticket not included).
Free time for lunch (not included) on your own during the day.
On your return to Marseille, you will be able to visit the Notre-Dame de la Garde basilica. There you will be able to see the Phocaean city, the Frioul islands and the castle.
Ending Point: At the end of the excursion, your driver will take you back to the cruise port of Marseille.
- Cut out the hassle by being picked up at the Marseille cruise port.
- English speaking driver-guide
- All taxes, tolls, fuel, parking fees are included
- Service of an english-speaking driver-guide
- All taxes, tolls, fuel, parking fees
- Entrance tickets to the monuments
- Regretfully, due to port regulations, we may not be able to park right in front of your cruise ship. Our driver-guide will meet you at the exit of the boat holding a sign: you might have to walk a few meters before reaching the minibus
- Make sure you provide us with the name of the cruise line you are sailing on
- Start at 9.00 AM - 16.00 AM
Prices and availability
Departure at 09.00 AM from Marseille cruise port
Price per person.from € 115,00
Price per child from 4 -11 years oldfrom € 57,50
Infants younger than 4 years old join for FREEFREE