City Bike Tour Malaga - Historic city center, Port & Beach
Pleasant ambience, small groups, comfortable bikes and expert tour guides make our bike tours an unforgettable experience
We would love to show you Malaga from the authentic, original and interesting perspective. Our guides speak different languages and are passionate Malaga Experts.
Malaga is synonymous with lust for life, passion and culture. On this tour you will learn interesting facts about more than 3000 years of history, well dosed with stories and anecdotes about today's life and of important personalities of Malaga.
The City Bike Tour Malaga revolves around ancient history, religion, architecture, current and cultural events, folk customs and leisure. Travel tips and information about Malaga's most popular restaurants, shops or whatever else you may want to know are given.
And of course, we are always happy to answer any of your questions.
The City Bike Tour Malaga is equally suitable for adults and children. We cycle at a relaxed pace and there is enough time to take photos. You will visit:
- The Roman Theatre
- Alcazaba Moorish fortress
- Cathedral church
- San Juan's and Santiago's churches
- Malagueta seaside promenade
- Plaza de la Merced
- Pablo Picasso Birth Place
- New Harbour Areal "Muelle Uno"
- Atarazanas traditional market
- Bullring and much more
- Bottle of water 0.5 l
- For the little ones we also have child seats, please ask in advance
- Entry to museums, transport cost
- start time of the tour: 10.30 AM
- For families we have prepared child bikes, child bicycle seats and also bicycle trailer
- For people with reduced mobility we can arrange a Electric Bike, so this persons can also join the bike tour
- After the tour you can keep the city bike for only €5 more until closing time
- If you want to arrange another departure time, please let us know - so just get in contact with us: email@example.com
Prices and availability
Departure at 10.30 AM from the indicated meeting point
Price per adultfrom € 23,00
Price per student with student IDfrom € 18,00
Price per child younger than 14 years oldfrom € 15,00