Alhambra and Generalife Gardens Tour in Granada with Skip-the-Line
Full-day shore excursion from Malaga to the Alhambra palace complex in Granada
Visit Granada and discover the famous Alhambra Palace - a World Heritage UNESCO Site. We will pick you up and return you back to the Malaga port in time for departure - guaranteed.
In the morning we will pick you up for a transfer to Granada to visit the mighty Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens. We will drive through the Andalusian countryside in a new and comfortable van, minibus, or motorcoach for the two hour transfer. On arrival at the Alhambra Palace you will discover a maze of magnificent halls and intimate courtyards decorated by rows of elegant arches, bubbling fountains and splendidly carved decorations. You will see the Palace of Charles the 5th, an outstanding example of Spanish Renaissance architecture, and the Alcazaba fortress with its Torre de la Vela tower offering spectacular views of Granada.
We will continue our visit to the Generalife, a royal place of leisure and recreation with beautiful exotic gardens, stunning water features and the lingering aroma of jasmine.
In the afternoon - time permitting - there will be free time to visit the historical city center of Granada with its enormous Moorish, Christian and Jewish cultural heritage. A walk through the medieval Moorish Albaicín neighborhood leads to the River Darro with great views of the Alhambra across the banks and a maze of tiny streets filled with little Arab shops, restaurants and tea houses. You will have a short time for lunch (extra) and you can explore on your own before we head back to the Malaga port for departure. This is a wonderful day trip!
- Full-day shore excursion from Malaga to the Alhambra palace complex in Granada
- Skip the lines and explore the UNESCO-listed complex with an expert guide
- Visit top Alhambra sights such as Nasrid Palaces and the Palace of Charles V
- Admire the exotic flowers and ornate water features in the beautiful Generalife Gardens
- Enjoy free time to explore the city center of Granada on your own, subject to available time
- Numbers limited to 18 on this small-group excursion, ensuring a more personalized experience
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- Expert guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Alhambra
- Immediate confirmation by email
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel
- In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Departure time will be confirmed via email after booking
- This tour is available for cruise passengers only
- Duration of tour is approximate, and depends on the duration of your time in port
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
When a reservation is made, it is confirmed IMMEDIATELY. Once you have completed the booking, you’ll receive a confirmation voucher by email.
Easy booking, immediate confirmation, great service.
Prices and availability
Departure time subject to cruise ship docking times
Price per person. Including skip-the-line admission for Alhambra.from € 96,00