Private Shore Excursion to Lucca and Pisa from Livorno Port
ENJOY A DAY, AMONG THE HISTORY AND THE BEAUTIFUL TUSCAN LANDSCAPE: LUCCA WITH OPTIONAL WINE AND OIL TASTING IN A FARM, SURROUND BY NATURE
Your driver will pick you up at the port of Livorno and drive you to Lucca in about 50 minutes.
Here you can enjoy free time for a walk in the historical center or have a walking tour with a professional guide (optional).
Lucca is one of the most beautiful and authentic Tuscan towns. It is considered one of the most peaceful places in the Tuscan region surrounded by 16th century antique walls.
After your visit of Lucca, the driver will bring you to Pisa in about 30 minutes. Here you will have a brief stop to take pictures by the Field of Miracles and its famous Leaning Tower.
The tour ends back at your ship in the cruise port of Livorno.
- Pick up and drop off at your ship in Livorno cruise port
- Relaxed drive to Lucca and Pisa
- Visit the historical center of Lucca at your own pace or with licensed guide (optional)
- Photo stop in Pisa in front of the Leaning Tower
- Private air conditioning van
- Personal professional Driver
- All taxes, tolls, parking, fuel
- Meals, drinks and any other personal purchase
- Licensed Tour Guide of Lucca (in accordance to the Italian Law, the driver is not allowed to give art and history information)
- Entrance fees, if required
- Wine & Olive oil tasting (optional)
- Pick up time: according to your ship schedule. Suggested: 08.00 AM. You can choose your pick up time upon booking
- Customized shore excursions, on request. Please, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Licensed Tour Guide of Lucca
- Wine & Olive oil tasting light lunch in a Tuscan farm surrounded by nature: €30 per person (to be paid in cash directly at the winery. Not available on Saturday and Sunday)
Your personal driver will be waiting for you at the port of Livorno directly at the cruise dock, holding a sign with your name on it