Private Shore Excursion to Cinque Terre and Portovenere from Livorno Port
THIS IS A UNIQUE TOUR WHERE YOU CAN COMBINE THE FAMOUS CINQUE TERRE TO ANOTHER ENCHANTING VILLAGE: PORTOVENERE
Portovenere is a unique country full of colorful houses painted in different colors, you will be hypnotized by its beauty, all surrounded by the ancient medieval walls!
You can see Doria’s Castle, Byron’s Grotto, Saint Peter’s Church. You can also taste the typical products like the famous pesto (Made with ground pine nuts, basil leaves, a little garlic, a little cheese and Parmesan cheese and of course extra virgin olive oil) and the famous white wine produced in the 5 lands Sciacchetra. You will have approximately 1 hour to visit Portovenere before proceeding to the Cinque Terre.
Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso are the names of the 5 coastal villages. the five small towns and the surrounding hills are named Cinque (five) Terre (lands) and has become a UNESCO world heritage site.
You might choose to visit the Cinque Terre departing directly from Portovenere by ferry (it is much recommended to visit by ferry) or you can choose to be driven to the first Cinque Terre village, Riomaggiore. We will give you all the information to enjoy this incredible national park on your own. The driver will inform you about ferry and train timetables.
The driver in the meantime will drive to Monterosso (the last village) where you will meet him to take you back to the port on time.
- Pick up and drop off at your ship in Livorno cruise port
- Relaxed drive
- Extensive visit of Portovenere and Cinque Terre
- Personal Professional driver
- Private air conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, tolls, parking fees, fuel are included
- Meals, drinks and any other personal purchase
- Boat or train tickets
- Pick up time: according to your ship schedule. Suggested: 07.30 AM. You can choose your pick up time upon booking
- You can visit all 5 villages, but it's a race. All 5 villages including Portovenere will be exhausting! Please choose no more than 3!
- The village of Corniglia is located on a hilltop! It is the most tiring and we do not recommend it
- On this tour walking is difficult because of steep hills, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Unfortunately this area is not wheel chair accessible
- Weather in the Cinque Terre is always very variable. If bad weather is forecast, we do not recommend excursions there. In case of bad weather you will be able to choose a different option with your driver. Please note that the tour cannot be refunded in case of bad weather.
- If the sea is rough you will be visiting the Cinque Terre by train
- Customized shore excursions, on request. Please, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Prices and availability
You can choose your departure time
Private tour for 1 - 2 persons
Price per party, not per person. Private tour for 1 to 2 persons.from € 530,00
Private tour for 3 - 4 persons
Price per party, not per person. Private tour for 3 to 4 persons.from € 570,00
Private tour for 5 - 6 persons
Price per party, not per person. Private tour for 5 - 6 persons.from € 600,00
Private tour for 7 persons
Price per party, not per person. Private tour for 7 persons.from € 630,00
Private tour for 8 persons
Price per party, not per person. Private tour for 8 persons.from € 640,00