Low Cost Transfer from Livorno to Lucca & Pisa
AS CHEAP AS THE TRAIN, AS EASY AND PRACTICAL AS A TOUR
This is the easiest, fastest and best value for money transportation option from Livorno to Lucca and Pisa.
Combine those two magnificent places in the heart of Tuscany during a full day shore excursion.
Our service is a basic and direct on your own tour from Livorno to Lucca and Pisa Leaning Tower. The departure is from the same place where the cruise shuttle bus from the port arrives at Via Cogorano at the back of Piazza Grande. From there the bus goes directly to Lucca and later on to Pisa, before returning to Livorno.
The bus leaves Livorno at 10.30 am. You arrive in Lucca after 1 hour at Porta Sant’Anna, near the sixteenth century walls that surround the charming old town with its many churches, piazzas and palazzos. The departure from Lucca to Pisa is at 14.30 pm, a 30 minute ride. (free time in Lucca: 3 hours)
The arrival of the bus in Pisa is only 700 meters (0,43 miles) away from Miracle Square, so named for its uniqueness and its artistic beauty, declared a world heritage site by Unesco. In Miracle Square, you can admire the glorious Cathedral, the Baptistery and its bell tower, better known as the Leaning Tower of Pisa.The Leaning Tower is reached from the coach park by a 15 minutes walk or by public shuttle bus for 1€ round trip. The departure from Pisa back to Livorno is at 16.30 pm and will take about 40 minutes. (free time in Pisa: 1,5 hours)
The bus will bring you back to Via Cogorano at the back of Piazza Grande, where you can take a shuttle bus back to your cruise ship or stay for a while in Livorno if time permits.
Once you book your low cost transfer, you have your reserved seat on the bus. You can arrive just 15 minutes before at the shuttle bus stop and our staff will be there to give you all the information you need.
When a reservation is made, it is confirmed IMMEDIATELY. Once you have completed the booking, you’ll receive a confirmation voucher by email. You do not need to print your voucher - just present your e-voucher on your smartphone or tablet on the day of travel
You don’t lose any valuable time
- starts next to the shuttle bus stop in the center of Livorno. No walking, waiting or searching necessary.
- in Lucca, the bus parks next to the city walls near Porta S. Anna at walking distance to the old town center
- in Pisa, the bus parks at only 700 m (0,43 miles) from the Leaning Tower
You travel comfortably
- departure from Livorno at 10.30 am. You can still have breakfast at a reasonable hour
- direct transfers between Livorno, Lucca and Pisa. No stops along the road
- free Wi-Fi on board
- free map of Lucca
- free map of Pisa
You can enjoy the day without stress
- guaranteed and reserved seats on the bus
- free time in Lucca: 3 hours
- free time in Pisa: 1,5 hours
- departure from Pisa at 16.30 pm, back at Livorno at 17.15 pm
- 24 hour emergency number
- return transportation with GT air conditioned coach
- priority boarding
- guaranteed return to the ship
- free Wi-Fi on board (no refund in case of problem with wifi)
- free map of Lucca and Pisa
- friendly staff that will assist you at the start location and on the bus (German, Spanish and English)
- immediate confirmation by email
- entrance tickets
- shuttle bus from/to cruise port to/from the start location at Via Cogorano
- cover your knees and shoulders when entering religious buildings.
- in the event of traffic or exceptional circumstances our company will take you back directly to the port instead of the shuttle bus stop
- full refund if the ship does not moor in the port of destination
- the company does not refund the ticket in the event of you missing the bus
- departure from Livorno at 10.30 am
- arrival in Lucca at 11.30 am
- departure from Lucca at 14.30 pm
- arrival in Pisa at 15.00 pm
- departure from Pisa at 16.30 pm
- arrival back to Livorno at 17.15 pm
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during high season. You can book up to 2 days prior if there are still places available
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive confirmation voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity
Following the new arrival/departure timetables of the ship AIDA SOL, our Livorno Low Cost Transfers will undergo some important changes on the following days:
Please find the changes related to our services listed below:
- LIVORNO – LUCCA – PISA: departure at 10.45 (return time to the ship at 17.30)
Livorno cruise-shuttle-bus stop: Via Cogorano (at the back of Piazza Grande)