Low Cost Transfer from Livorno to Florence & Pisa
AS CHEAP AS THE TRAIN, AS EASY AND PRACTICAL AS A TOUR
This is the easiest, fastest and best value for money transportation option from Livorno to Florence and Pisa.
Combine those two magnificent places in the heart of Tuscany during a full day shore excursion.
Our service is a basic and direct on your own tour from Livorno to Florence and Pisa Leaning Tower. The departure is from the same place where the cruise shuttle bus from the port arrives at Via Cogorano at the back of Piazza Grande. From there the bus goes directly to Florence and later on to Pisa, before returning to Livorno.
The bus leaves Livorno at 09.15 am. You arrive in Florence after 75/80 minutes at Piazzale Montelungo. A few meters from Central Station Santa Maria Novella, located at the entrance of the historic city center. Although Florence has the density of monuments by surface highest in the world, the small size of its historic center allow to visit it easily on foot. The Piazza del Duomo (Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral, the Baptistery, Giotto's Bell Tower), Piazza della Signoria (Old Palace, Loggia dei Lanzi), the elegant Ponte Vecchio, meaning "old bridge" which dates back to 1345, and today hosts elegant jewelry shops. The cobbled streets, the numerous squares, churches, palaces, sculptures of the great masters of the Renaissance, and the tasty food and wine offers will not let anyone get bored. (Free time in Florence: 3 hours 45 minutes)
The departure from Florence to Pisa is at 14.30 pm, a 60/70 minute ride. The arrival of the bus in Pisa is only 700 meters (0,43 miles) away from Miracle Square, so named for its uniqueness and its artistic beauty, declared a world heritage site by Unesco. In Miracle Square, you can admire the glorious Cathedral, the Baptistery and its bell tower, better known as the Leaning Tower of Pisa.The Leaning Tower is reached from the coach park by a 15 minutes walk or by public shuttle bus for 1€ round trip. The departure from Pisa back to Livorno is at 16.45 pm and will take 30/40 minutes. (free time in Pisa: 1 hour)
The bus will bring you back to Via Cogorano at the back of Piazza Grande, where you can take a shuttle bus back to your cruise ship or stay for a while in Livorno if time permits.
Once you book your low cost transfer, you have your reserved seat on the bus. You can arrive just 15 minutes before at the shuttle bus stop and our staff will be there to give you all the information you need.
When a reservation is made, it is confirmed IMMEDIATELY. Once you have completed the booking, you’ll receive a confirmation voucher by email. You do not need to print your voucher - just present your e-voucher on your smartphone or tablet on the day of travel
You don’t lose any valuable time
- starts next to the shuttle bus stop in the center of Livorno. No walking, waiting or searching necessary
- in Florence, the bus parks at Piazzale Montelungo Coach Park, next to the Santa Maria Novella Railway Station, located in the city center
- in Pisa, the bus parks at only 700 m (0,43 miles) from the Leaning Tower
You travel comfortably
- departure from Livorno at 09.15 am. You can still have breakfast at a reasonable hour
- direct transfers between Livorno, Florence and Pisa, no stops along the road
- free Wi-Fi on board
- free map of Florence
- free map of Pisa
You can enjoy the day without stress
- guaranteed and reserved seats on the bus
- free time in Florence: 3 hours 45 minutes
- free time in Pisa: 1 hour
- departure from Pisa at 16.45 pm, back at Livorno at 17.20 pm
- the collection time will be adapted to suit your cruise ship
- 24 hour emergency number
- return transportation with GT air conditioned coach
- free Wi-Fi on board (no refund in case of problem with wifi)
- free map of Florence and Pisa
- friendly staff that will assist you at the start location and on the bus (Spanish, German and English)
- immediate confirmation by email
- entrance tickets
- shuttle bus from/to the port to/from the start location at Via Cogorano
- cover your knees and shoulders when entering religious buildings.
- in the event of traffic or exceptional circumstances our company will take you back directly to the port instead of the shuttle bus stop
- full refund if the ship does not moor in the port of destination and for cancellations made 48 hours before the start of the tour
- the company does not refund the ticket in the event of you missing the bus
- departure from Livorno at 09.15 am
- arrival in Florence at 10.45 am
- departure from Florence at 14.30 pm
- arrival in Pisa at 15.45 pm
- departure from Pisa at 16.45 pm
- arrival back to Livorno at 17.20 pm
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during high season. You can book up to 2 days prior if there are still places available
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive confirmation voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity
Prices and availability
Low Cost Transfer from Livorno to Florence & Pisa
Price per adult. Direct transfer - roundtripfrom € 40,00
Price per child from 3 - 8 years old. Direct transfer - roundtripfrom € 20,00
Infants from 0 - 2 years old join for FREE.FREE