Livorno to Florence & Pisa Low Cost Shore Excursion
AS CHEAP AS THE TRAIN, AS EASY AND PRACTICAL AS A TOUR
This is the easiest, fastest and best value for money option from Livorno to Florence and Pisa with PRIORITY BOARDING.
Combine those two magnificent places in the heart of Tuscany during a full day shore excursion.
Our service is a basic and direct from Livorno to Florence and Pisa Leaning Tower. The departure is from the same place where the cruise shuttle bus from the port arrives at Via Cogorano at the back of Piazza Grande. From there the bus goes directly to Florence and later on to Pisa, before returning to Livorno.
The bus leaves Livorno at 09.15 am. You arrive in Florence after 75/80 minutes at Piazzale Montelungo.
Once you will arrive in Florence our escort will lead you through the most important landmarks of the city center like the fabulous marble Dome with its bell tower, the Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge) and the Signoria Square, the tour will terminate a the characteristic Central Market where you will have the opportunity to taste many local dishes and by excellent local products. After the walk will have some free time to continuing exploring Florence.
The departure from Florence to Pisa is at 14.30 pm, a 60/70 minute ride. The arrival of the bus in Pisa is only 700 meters (0,43 miles) away from Miracle Square, so named for its uniqueness and its artistic beauty, declared a world heritage site by Unesco. Fall in love with Pisa and the amazing Piazza Dei Miracoli: the most popular attraction in Pisa where you will have free time to visit the Leaning Tower, the Cathedral and the Baptistery or relaxing In the green meadow under the shadow of one of this monument. You have an ice cream in the city center (included in your excursion)
The departure from Pisa back to Livorno is at 16.45 pm and will take 30/40 minutes.
The bus will bring you back to Via Cogorano at the back of Piazza Grande, where you can take a shuttle bus back to your cruise ship or stay for a while in Livorno if time permits.
Once you book your low cost transfer, you have your reserved seat on the bus. You can arrive just 15 minutes before at the shuttle bus stop and our staff will be there to give you all the information you need.
When a reservation is made, it is confirmed IMMEDIATELY. Once you have completed the booking, you’ll receive a confirmation voucher by email. You do not need to print your voucher - just present your e-voucher on your smartphone or tablet on the day of travel
- Ice Cream taste under the Leaning Tower
- We grant you the return on time at the cruise ship!
You don’t lose any valuable time
- starts next to the shuttle bus stop in the center of Livorno. No walking, waiting or searching necessary
- in Florence, the bus parks at Piazzale Montelungo Coach Park, next to the Santa Maria Novella Railway Station, located in the city center
- in Pisa, the bus parks at only 700 m (0,43 miles) from the Leaning Tower
You travel comfortably
- departure from Livorno at 09.15 am. You can still have breakfast at a reasonable hour
- direct transfers between Livorno, Florence and Pisa, no stops along the road
- free Wi-Fi on board
- free map of Florence
- free map of Pisa
You can enjoy the day without stress
- guaranteed and reserved seats on the bus with priority boarding
- Time in Florence: 3 hours 45 minutes
- Time in Pisa: 1 hour
- departure from Pisa at 16.45 pm, back at Livorno at 17.20 pm
- the collection time will be adapted to suit your cruise ship
- 24 hour emergency number
- Priority boarding on the bus
- Comfortable journey with GT coach and air condition
- Free WiFi on board the bus
- Free map of Firenze and Pisa
- English speaking escort
- Walk in Florence city center with our expert escort
- Free time in Pisa
- Ice cream in Pisa
- Return on time to the cruise ship
- Friendly staff that will assist you at the start location and on the bus (Spanish, German and English)
- Immediate confirmation by email
- entrance tickets
- shuttle bus from/to the port to/from the start location at Via Cogorano (easy to reach, always available from the port Authorities)
- cover your knees and shoulders when entering religious buildings.
- in the event of traffic or exceptional circumstances our company will take you back directly to the port instead of the shuttle bus stop
- full refund if the ship does not moor in the port of destination
- the company does not refund the ticket in the event of you missing the bus
- departure from Livorno at 09.15 am
- arrival in Florence at 10.15 am/10.30 am
- departure from Florence at 14.30 pm
- arrival in Pisa at 15.30 pm
- departure from Pisa at 16.45 pm
- arrival back to Livorno at 17.20 pm
*TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO TRAFFIC
We grant you the return on time at the cruise ship!
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during high season. You can book up to 2 days prior if there are still places available
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive confirmation voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity
Livorno cruise-shuttle-bus stop: Via Cogorano (at the back of Piazza Grande)