Florence & Pisa tour with leaning tower
Full day tour to Florence and Pisa with Leaning Tower entrance
Enjoy your visit to Tuscany by making the most of your time and visit two of Italy’s most iconic cities: Florence and Pisa. Hop off from your cruise ship and at a very close point to your arrival spot you will find an air conditioned GT coach or minivan waiting for you.
Jump on board and in 1 hour you will reach Florence’s city centre, as the coach will leave you near the Santa Maria Novella Train Station, just 900 meters away from the Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral. Here, you’ll enjoy a guided walking tour through the center of the city and you’ll have the opportunity to explore Florence with an expert guide, and marvel at its Renaissance monuments and landmarks. See major sights such as Piazza Duomo, Piazza della Signoria, and Ponte Vecchio.
Then you’ll have some free time. Afterwards, once you’ve boarded back on board of the coach, on the way back to Livorno you’ll make a stop to Pisa. You will be escorted just aside the city centre, 700 meters away from Piazza dei Miracoli, where you will find the world famous Leaning Tower, the Baptistery, the Cathedral and the amazing monumental Cemetery. Here, you'll’ get the chance to climb the most famous tower of the world! You will spend a memorable day literally surrounded by art and beauty.
On your coach rides you will find a tour leader that will give you useful information and tips to get around on your walks.
- Save some precious time by choosing the quickest and easiest way to visit Pisa and Florence
- Learn about the history of the region through an expert multilingual escort
- Discover Florence and its history
- Climb the unique Leaning Tower
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert escorts
- Free city map
- Walking tour of Florence
- Pisa leaning tower ticket
- Entrance tickets in Florence
- Due to the Leaning Tower option, this tour is not suitable for children under 8 years old
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
Prices and availability
Departure at 09.15 AM from the indicated meeting point
Price per adultfrom € 98,00
Price per child from 8 to 12 years oldfrom € 59,00