Lisbon Experience Walking Tour
Explore the highlights of the cultural and bohemian districts of Lisbon
Indulge your appetite while seeing the best of the city on this mouth-watering, 3 hour tour! Brush up on Portuguese history, visit culturally diverse neighbourhoods, admire classical architecture, and enjoy a fun ferry ride while feasting on pastries, cheese, seafood, wine and coffee!
Meet an informative, local guide at the historic Restauradores Square, where a striking obelisk commemorates the restoration of Portugal’s independence back in 1640, after decades of Spanish rule. Continue on to explore the magnetic neighbourhood of Mouraria – a melting pot of cultures from far and wide, and a place you won’t see on other Lisbon tours! Our Lisbon tour then satisfies your appetite by stopping at a small, hidden bakery where traditional pastries and espresso coffee will provide a tasty pick-me-up and another insight into the local way of life. Soak up some Lisbon sightseeing highlights and history then stop to taste Portuguese cheese and authentic locally made marmalade with some Port wine. Walk through Rossio (Lisbon’s main square) and find out how much the city has changed since the devastating earthquake of 1755. Admire the beautiful gothic-style Rossio train station.
Explore the highlights of the cultural and bohemian districts of Bairro Alto and Chiado. Stop at one the most beautiful viewpoints in Lisbon to admire the city while having a refreshing Portuguese beer. Afterwards, take a short trip to the Tagus River, the subject of many Portuguese songs and poems. Board a ferry and journey to picturesque Cacilhas, where Portuguese green wine and freshly-caught seafood awaits!
Enjoy magnificent views from the South Bank and then return to Lisbon.
- Best of Lisbon in short time
- Informative, local guide will provide all main facts about Lisbon
- Local food and drinks tasting
- Also possible to book as private tour
- Coffee & Pastries
- Porto wine, Cheese & Marmalade
- Ferry-boat ride
- Green wine & Seafood
- Tips (optional)
- Transportation to/from the cruise port
- Maximum 12 persons per group (children included)
- You can book this tour either as a group tour, where you will join other people, or as a private tour for you and your company only
- Departure time for the group tour is at 10.30 AM from the indicated meeting point. In case you book a private tour you can choose the departure time, but we also recommend to start at 10.30 AM
Restauradores Square at the statue in the center of the square